Serpent trap bug

+
Hi!
I must report that everytime serpent trap is triggered by a syndicate special that gives coins, the coins are still given so the trap becomes useless.
I don't think this is intentional (at least I hope so), because the serpent trap should negate the effect of the special.

Please fix it soon because I've lost a pretty amount of games by now also because of this since there are almost only syndicate decks around.
Tnx :)

I've seen this twice, both times when playing on Xbox. I play a Serpent trap. My opponent plays a Crime card which flips the Serpent trap, but he still got the Profit!

Happens on PC as well. The effect of the crime is interupted I think but it still grants coins.

Pitfall/Nature's Gift interaction with coin is still not going to get fixed in new patch?? Seriously?

Pitfall/Nature's Gift interaction with coin is still not going to get fixed in new patch?? Seriously?

When it's not in the patch notes doesn't mean it won't be fixed. There have been bug fixes in the past that weren't mentioned.

Having said that, I actually think it isn't fixed because of the way how the interaction with certain cards work. It would require a total rework of the order in which some abilities happen and that's not an easy fix.

(PS. Thread merged)

When it's not in the patch notes doesn't mean it won't be fixed. There have been bug fixes in the past that weren't mentioned.

Having said that, I actually think it isn't fixed because of the way how the interaction with certain cards work. It would require a total rework of the order in which some abilities happen and that's not an easy fix.

(PS. Thread merged)

It's been literally months
They should have just hardcode fix this if no better alternatives present

Top Bottom