shadow run and cyberpunk hybrid.

+
Oh, good, he's gone. Hopefully for much longer this time. I was running out of Luck points to keep making my Cool rolls..

Anyway.

Some of the latest SRR news: Berlin comes as free DLC for KS supporters and Collector's Edition buyers. Anyone with dogtags will get them without the game on them, as manufacturing times would delay you getting your game by a month or more.

The ability to mod your own levels will include the stuff from Berlin. The Dev's haven't put a lot of extra effort into the modding "hooks" but figure the players will be plenty happy with what we get to play with and shouldn't need much help.

I'm evilly laughing and fluttering my fingers together is how much I'm pumped for Shadow Run returns. The all digital bundle is the best bang for the buck. 60$ and super dope. BUAHAHAAHA.

The one thing I've got my fingers crossed for is that the editor will allow us to actually edit how magic and combat works. I want to be able to go in an *fix* stuff that doesn't get integrated into the final shipped game. Like magic mechanics. i.e. shaman talisman thing and stuff - want it to be more like the game system in that regard. Allowing us to edit those game play systems would be awesome b/c then players can balance out some of the issues HBS didn't necessarily have the time to develop.

I think a mixture wouldn`t be very clever, its sad that there is no real good Shadowrungame, but on one hand you`ve got the shadowrunfans and on the other one the cyberpunkfans and there will be a hell of a theater : I hate the shadowrun influences ... No I hate the cyberpunk influences ... and they all together will blame you CD Project. Do what you started to do, a fantastic cyberpunkgame. I hope that one day there will be also a really good Shadowrun RPG. I`m playing the Witcher 2 at the moment and as long as you put so much heartblood into cyberpunk as you did it into The Witcher 2, Cyberpunk 2077 will be incredible awesome. I am trusting you with this a 100%.

Top Bottom