Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
photomode_11022021_032114.png
photomode_24022021_233556.png

I wonder, where did this capture come from ?
I believe that's in the street just outside to the left of Misty's Esoterica. The police are recreating what looks like a cyber psycho attack using the tech you find in booth 11 at clouds. (recreated by surveillance cameras, I guess?) Can't remember if this is only seen before or after you do the heist. It's only there for a limited time, and the next time you're there, they're all gone. The attacker resembles Peter Horwath (sp?) a bit, but can't be him as it looks like this guy is dead. (Or....is he? Maybe he's a vampire from Alpha Centauri)

I believe that's in the street just outside to the left of Misty's Esoterica. The police are recreating what looks like a cyber psycho attack using the tech you find in booth 11 at clouds. (recreated by surveillance cameras, I guess?) Can't remember if this is only seen before or after you do the heist. It's only there for a limited time, and the next time your there, they're all gone. The attacker resembles Peter Horwath (sp?) a bit, but can't be him as it looks like this guy is dead. (Or....is he? Maybe he's a vampire from Alpha Centauri)
Yes, I think you're right ;)
And also yes, the guy really resembles to Péter Horváth (even the Cyberwares...arms/legs)
But it's before I fought the Law and before Rhyne's death. So who know...? maybe he's a Techno-Necromancer :shrug:

For my post #1995, which is the release year of Ghost in the Shell, I tried to create a homage by searching for areas in the game that look similar to the roof top scene.
But turns out this is more difficult than expected. :giveup:

Ghost_roof_2.pngphotomode_02082021_123012.jpgphotomode_02082021_123003.jpg
photomode_02082021_123750.jpgphotomode_02082021_124538.jpgphotomode_02082021_123932.jpg

photomode_02082021_131151.jpg

Is there a way to get to the roof top of the building?

Due to having lots and the way the game puts the screenshots in the folder, its becoming increasingly harder to find them. Its actually harder than making the screenshot :D
Well, my secret is to tab out of the game and move the ones I want to use to a different folder, literally in my case called "to be used." Also, they are organized first by day, then month, then year. As long as you aren't piling up hundreds in a day, you should be able to find them pretty easily if you sort through them often enough. My other secret is going back and deleting things that are really bad. :LOL:

So, I thought I would share faces today. Honestly some of these took a lot of work to get to.

CyberGeisha
Sign - Geisha.png

Lot of jumping to get up here where I was even with the sign. You can see it in the background of my pics asking about whether V looks better with or without the glasses and balaclava.

Neon Samurai
Sign - Neon Samurai.png

Much less work - had a foot bridge running right up to it if you could get on top of it.

Smile - You're on Camera
Sign - Smile (You're On Camera).png

It might be a bit hard to see, but there is a face on it. It is one of the things on top of you in the junkyard so I didn't want to brighten it up too much.

Sign - Face
Sign - Face.png

I forgot to see what the advertising on the sign was.

Demon Face - From the Purple Arch Nazare'
Demon Face.png

I still like it better in purple. The red one would be nice if the green tones didn't make it look too christmasie.

Greaser
Sign - Greaser.png

From the same area as the CyberGeisha.

Spider-web Eyes
Face - Spider-Eyed Mox.png

For some reason, reminds me of Lolth from Dungeons & Dragons.

CYBERHUB
Sign - CYBERHUB.png
Across from the Neon Samurai.

Fragile
Sign - Fragile.png

Under the foot bridge I used to get to the Neon Samurai.

Ruby Collins
Face - Ruby Collins.png

Well, my secret is to tab out of the game and move the ones I want to use to a different folder, literally in my case called "to be used." Also, they are organized first by day, then month, then year. As long as you aren't piling up hundreds in a day, you should be able to find them pretty easily if you sort through them often enough. My other secret is going back and deleting things that are really bad. :LOL:

So, I thought I would share faces today. Honestly some of these took a lot of work to get to.

I do it almost the same way. I'm a bit of an image hoarder, though. Sometimes it's really hard to choose what to throw away.

It really helps to use a good image browser so you can flip through images quickly. I use FastStone Image Viewer which is lightweight and still lets me do simple edits such as cropping, resize, etc. It's free to download and use, btw.

So, I thought I would share faces today. Honestly some of these took a lot of work to get to
I just have too many and I rarely delete any, maybe I should. I've got plenty that I dont use. I have several I dont use for every picture that I post.

And I focus on taking the picture, I only took the picture in Lizzie's bar after I had visited 7th Hell which had too few NPCs and Empathy which has some NPCs but they are buttnaked or the angles just werent as good. So I forget everything else while I'm busy with that.
And I get so obsessed with making a good screenshot at the right angle aswell, I made a dozen screenshots with a smart shotgun, never used them, did the same screenshot with a rifle and posted that instead :D

Neither does it help that this is a giant fashionshow, I like how you can wear whatever you want in this game without getting weird looks. So I always hunt for clothing and drag an entire closet with me, all the time. If the shopwners were real people, they'd be family by now. Maybe I've got to put less effort in.

I like the faces, never seen the 'fragile' one before.

Anyways, since it is a screenshot thread;

I was told this is a loadscreen shot aswell, I never fasttravel so didnt know.
photomode_01082021_042903.png

Daily (and I think often sad) life in Heywood
photomode_22062021_061559.png

And NC again, rainy. What life in NC must be like, grey, rainy and sad;
photomode_22052021_022315.png

Top Bottom