Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
photomode_09022023_140635_24b.jpeg
photomode_09022023_140635_blend_24b.jpeg
photomode_09022023_140635_colour_24b.jpeg

Some views from the disused flyovers in the east of the city and one from the marina to the west.

Attachments

• photomode_08022023_113212.jpg
    photomode_08022023_113212.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 25
  • photomode_09022023_163807.jpg
    photomode_09022023_163807.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 29
  • photomode_09022023_164025.jpg
    photomode_09022023_164025.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 26
  • photomode_09022023_164235.jpg
    photomode_09022023_164235.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 24
Just a quick question. I was wondering if you might know of a nice reshade?
Tried a few but some of them look washed out in the colors. Something close to
photo realistic maybe. And what settings are you using when you take screenshots?

Thank You.

photo realistic maybe. And what settings are you using when you take screenshots?

Thank You.

I don't touch mods purely out of choice. Outside shots benefit from reducing brightness a couple of points and increasing contrast. The game rendering adds a very faint fog, presumably to simulate pollution. Increasing depth of focus considerably makes it more photo-realistic.
I sometimes do some external colour correction and other things in post-production too. Panoramas benefit from increasing the field of vision as long as distortion doesn't set in.

I've tried to get some nice sunrise/sunset shots but the sun is too diffused. This does fit in well with the story though assuming unregulated industry and nukes possibly having been used in the last war.

photomode_11022023_062224.png

Post automatically merged:

I don't touch mods purely out of choice. Outside shots benefit from reducing brightness a couple of points and increasing contrast. The game rendering adds a very faint fog, presumably to simulate pollution. Increasing depth of focus considerably makes it more photo-realistic.
I sometimes do some external colour correction and other things in post-production too. Panoramas benefit from increasing the field of vision as long as distortion doesn't set in.

I've tried to get some nice sunrise/sunset shots but the sun is too diffused. This does fit in well with the story though assuming unregulated industry and nukes possibly having been used in the last war.
I changed the new monitor settings so it fixed the images looks so much better now.

Last edited:
Title: Last call...

I thought this would be a fitting last image post from Cyberpunk (for now). I played my heart out and give it my all. I have done all ending, even the special ending. Over 2700 hrs, all the achievements, played Nomad, Corpo, and Street Kid, a master piece of a game, looking forward to the expansion.

And so for now i am moving over to The Witcher3 complete edition and posting images from that game.

photomomode_10022023_151945_24b.jpeg

...have a blast out there choom's.

Thank You.

I've tried a few reshades but I have yet to find a one that I like. Other players post screenshots using them that look great but I just haven't found one that wasn't too dark or something else during regular gameplay. For my screenshots, I mostly jack up the contrast and also the highlights a bit then adjust exposure to get the mid tones however I want them; from there, I'll add an ambient light using AMM if I want one.

Just Chilling
Chilling.jpg

photomode_12022023_011820.png

Post automatically merged:

I've tried a few reshades but I have yet to find a one that I like. Other players post screenshots using them that look great but I just haven't found one that wasn't too dark or something else during regular gameplay. For my screenshots, I mostly jack up the contrast and also the highlights a bit then adjust exposure to get the mid tones however I want them; from there, I'll add an ambient light using AMM if I want one.
I guess it also depends on what video card your using.

Last edited:
I generally don't mind the cost of rendering, especially in the photo mode.
CDPR could adjust the game to add the option to top up the rendering bill when snapping photos.

Top Bottom