Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
photomode_05022021_185932.png
photomode_05022021_191036.png

Announcer: We now go LIVE to Gillian Jordon with the latest from the scene...

Gillian Jordon: After an intense firefight with Arasaka security forces, Hannako Arasaka was rescued after being abducted in a brazen attack during the parade in Japantown in front of thousands of onlookers only hours ago.

At least 6 members of the rescue team were killed and another 7 seriously wounded during the early morning assault. NCPD and Arasaka counter terrorist forces are now looking for 2 people seen fleeing the scene, an abandoned building in Japantown.

The first suspect is an asian man in his late 40s or 50s, described as well dressed in dark slacks and a white shirt.

The second suspect is described as a white female wearing a bright yellow or orange motorcycle leather jacket and pants and wearing a worn motorcycle helmet.
photomode_27012021_195029 x1440.jpg

The search is aggressively expanding across Night City and the NCPD is calling out warrants to all NCPD sub contractors. Anyone with information on the suspects whereabouts are to contact the NCPD hotline. Remember you can get a cash reward of up to 5000 euro dollars and any information is kept strictly confidential.

I'm Gillian Jordon for N54 news.

XD How did that happen?
So around the corner to the left of V's apartment, there's this woman that's getting mugged (or it looks like she's getting mugged) by a Tyger Claw or random ganger. If you kill that guy, people down the hall panic and one almost always just....breaks into the apartment and huddles. XD

It happens so reliably for me that 9/10 times, I'll immediately go home and see someone there.
cWptCxmZbL.jpg

Top Bottom