Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
Hanged Man's Tree got an interesting look at now at dusk with PD + YALM

Thanks mate, the real credit goes to you for making such a beautiful preset that takes the game to another level, we are just reaping the fruits :)

Lol I don't call myself an expert because some of you do crazy stuff like camera hacks giving amazing views, more deep file edits and so on, I just stick to your preset and these

CascadeShadowDistanceScale0=2
CascadeShadowDistanceScale1=2
CascadeShadowDistanceScale2=2.5
CascadeShadowDistanceScale3=2.5

Btw you need a pair of 980 Tis if you aim for 60 fps at 4k, I can only manage 40 - 45 with my pair of overclocked 980s. The game is perfectly playable since it doesn't go below 30 anywhere but still 60 at that res is like a dream a come true

Such a great job mate..think I'll give mezziaz preset a try later this afternoon. I play 4K with inno3d 980 ultra in sli and a few uber tweaks like your same asset for shadow plus uber settings for grass as well...i have to say 45 its pretty impossible with those uber tweaks coz they are very demanding in resources...but its true never goes down 30...wich is an epic view! :)

here a pair of 4k screen where you can see tweaked grass

Last edited:
Such a great job mate..think I'll give mezziaz preset a try later this afternoon. I play 4K with inno3d 980 ultra in sli and a few uber tweaks like your same asset for shadow plus uber settings for grass as well...i have to say 45 its pretty impossible with those uber tweaks coz they are very demanding in resources...but its true never goes down 30...wich is already a epic view! :)

Thanks mate, it's definitely worth a try. I tried several presets before finally getting satisfied with what Mezziaz did, it's awesome and even more so in 4k :)

I have a pair of Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 which I have overclocked to 1450 Mhz (no OC on vram). It gives me 40 - 45 in some instances while dropping to 34ish in more intense areas though I prefer a stable frame rate so 30 it is.

Now if I had those 980 Tis in SLI then glorious 60 fps at 4k :D

EDIT:

Holysheeh ! that grass looks amazing, how you did that ? btw the last screenshot doesn't show the enlarged version when I click on it.

Last edited:
Is that cutscene lighting mod or did you do some other tweak to the grass?

Thanks mate, it's definitely worth a try. I tried several presets before finally getting satisfied with what Mezziaz did, it's awesome and even more so in 4k :)

I have a pair of Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 which I have overclocked to 1450 Mhz (no OC on vram). It gives me 40 - 45 in some instances while dropping to 34ish in more intense areas though I prefer a stable frame rate so 30 it is.

Now if I had those 980 Tis in SLI then glorious 60 fps at 4k :D

EDIT:

Holysheeh ! that grass looks amazing, how you did that ? btw the last screenshot doesn't show the enlarged version when I click on it.

Nope it's a manual tweak in the user.setting...if you are interested in it i can share it but it's very demanding in resources, that's why I can't go over 30 fps in 4K with a 980 Ultra Sli...and you have to choose between more grass or variety of grass...coz more grass tweak "kills" the variety...and above some settings you have a glitch with flipping grass disappearing when you rotate camera..I think I've found a good compromise! Here's a few more screens for the grass twek: :)

('Im uploading some more I'll edit the post later as soon as they'll be online)

Last edited:
Nope it's a manual tweak in the user.setting...if you are interested in it i can share it but it's very demanding in resources, that's why I can't go over 30 fps in 4K with a 980 Ultra Sli...and you have to choose between more grass or variety of grass...coz more grass tweak "kills" the variety...and above some settings you have a glitch with flipping grass disappearing when you rotate camera..I think I've found a good compromise!

Oh yeah I think I know what tweak you mean now, it's mentioned in the tweak guide by geforce.com right?

Unfortunately for me my poor rig is under high enough pressure as it is. xP

Nope it's a manual tweak in the user.setting...if you are interested in it i can share it but it's very demanding in resources, that's why I can't go over 30 fps in 4K with a 980 Ultra Sli...and you have to choose between more grass or variety of grass...coz more grass tweak "kills" the variety...and above some settings you have a glitch with flipping grass disappearing when you rotate camera..I think I've found a good compromise! Here's a few more screens for the grass twek: :)

('Im uploading some more I'll edit the post later as soon as they'll be online)

Nice! please upload I'll take a look at it :)

It's sad that more vegetation kills the variety but still looks amazing. Lets see how much fps I'll get with those. I'll upload some tonight with the new patch as the popups are quite reduced now.

Oh yeah I think I know what tweak you mean now, it's mentioned in the tweak guide by geforce.com right?

Unfortunately for me my poor rig is under high enough pressure as it is. xP

Exactly that one mate! :)

Nice! please upload I'll take a look at it :)

It's sad that more vegetation kills the variety but still looks amazing. Lets see how much fps I'll get with those. I'll upload some tonight with the new patch as the popups are quite reduced now.

Added some more, only a couple left...Yes I know but as far as now you have to find a compromise...

Last edited:
I love Ciri.

Not just the way she looks but also has a character, her voice... well her everything.

CDPR did an amazing job.
The new outfit blends in perfectly with the wolven gear. I'm loving it! Now we just need that sexy debug console working again! Somebody please do his or her vodoo magic :-* !!!

@tahirahmed pls stop humiliating everyone with your shots T.T

Also, was that shot on the same place as one of mine (Skellige, purple sky) on purpose? If it was, awesome! If it wasn't, even more awesome! You did say you liked that one, so it's nice to see a 4K shot of it.

Sorry for similar screens to some of my old posts, but i can't simply go to Skellige without getting me some of that skybox.

Last edited:
Nice shot! Reminds me of the elysium sequence in gladiator.

Thanks, the golden fields near Novigrad are awesome. I forgot about them but yesterday arrived there by chance and got the "wow they should be added to screenshots" feeling, now that you mentioned Gladiator I think I should watch it again. One of the best movies I remember :)

pls stop humiliating everyone with your shots T.T

Also, was that shot on the same place as one of mine (Skellige, purple sky) on purpose? If it was, awesome! If it wasn't, even more awesome! You did say you liked that one, so it's nice to see a 4K shot of it.

Lol thanks mate, I am following this thread from the start but never got the courage to share my own thinking that they will pale in comparison but now that you guys like it I feel confident :)

And now that I compare those purple shots they are indeed very similar, I haven't done that on purpose it's just a coincidence and one that is amazingly close, yours however have more beautiful clouds, gotta say I love CDPR for the purple time of day :D it's only for one hour in a day but truly majestic.

EDIT:

Wow these latest shots have some rich clouds, love them ! once again the purple one and the last one are the best imho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom