Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
Just lending a hand to the cops

photomode_V.jpg

Attachments

• photomode_V.jpg
    photomode_V.jpg
    872.2 KB · Views: 35
I guess it depends, as a man, I struggled creating my female V and still struggle playing with her, it's hard for me to identify to her. I've seen so many gorgeous, charming or creepy nice looking females V here than I now almost hide the one I did :)
I’m attracted to women, so I know what I like, so I find that easier. Even then I don’t always get it right once I see them in game and the V dies. A good trick is to get the values for a V you like and tweak them as well and make them your own.

I’m attracted to women, so I know what I like, so I find that easier. Even then I don’t always get it right once I see them in game and the V dies. A good trick is to get the values for a V you like and tweak them as well and make them your own.
I am attracted to women as well but playing one is to me, not necessarly creating one I'd be attracted to, at least, not only this. I do use this trick, even though if here, we can't really decide of V's personality.
I don't know if it's the good place to post my screen but I had some fun with reshade and lighting plugin (it's my first try) and I wanted to share the result with you :)

So, my V & Johnny ! (light spoiler)

Keep sharing, I love what you do with lights and shades :)

Top Bottom