Should CDPR up the advertisement of Gwent?

+
Hearthstone has a big player base largely due to WC3 and WOW, while witcher 3 is great, it is afterall a single player game

I feel like homecoming is great so far, but Gwent might need more advertisement to attrack player base.

I believe ppl will love it once they try homecoming (old and new players), but among my friends only some of the HS know about gwent and even fewer tried it (and even fewer interested in GwentHC as many just tried the old version and just left)

Simple game advertisement, attracting more famous card game youtubers and maybe release for steam (this one is up for debate, tje boost to player base is great but I don't know the plan for gog)
Post automatically merged:

And things like IGN review might be great for spreading the news as well

Gwent reborn need every bit of attention it can get to exponentially boost the start up player base :p

Last edited:
They will up it, in due time. Marketing on thronebreaker already started since it's a single player experience, meanwhile for gwent they'll probably wait until official launch (and imho the major issues that may rise are fixed in a hotfix).

They certainly don't want to show current gwent to potential new players (that may dismiss it even before trying homecoming). Nothing bad against current gwent, but the more HC i see the more bland the current version looks.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom