Show me your outfit of choice!

+
Screenshot_20201217-194722_Stadia.jpg
Screenshot_20201217-193323_Stadia.jpg

The first image gives me Tomb Raider vibes! THe second looks like David Tennant in Good Omens!
Post automatically merged:

Nice! this gives me OG Lara croft vibes too! I love it!

I think I could rename this thread to show me your outfit theme!

It's not my ideal look for this character when she's out for action, but what she would wear on the streets.

Showing from inventory b/c I want to show that this is stylish *and* functional.

Pants, boots, and jacket are drops from combat. Shirt you can get from a side op but I don't know if it drops outside of it. Shades I looted off the body of a dead NCPD I stumbled on. (I also have 200 dermal armor).

Ideally my V would have a longer coat, a more revealing inner top, and a gas mask for her runner ensemble, but I'm very happy with this outfit as it is.

So after a few days of not touching the game because of various reasons I've stated on this forum before in other threads. I decided to go back to NC and just try to enjoy the game for what it is.

It is clear that the art and design team has done an amazing job and the graphics are great. I know some people have voiced their concerns about the limitations of options and customizations, but I am a firm believer that even with "limited" assets, you can create really unique and great looks.

So I made this thread to focus on mostly showcases of outfit combinations. Show me how you roll in Night City!
View attachment 11095391
Didn't know you could also wear this top on a male body :D

Well i am dressed like that at the moment haha

Attachments

• 2020-12-19 (2).png
    2020-12-19 (2).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 180
Didn't know you could also wear this top on a male body :D

Well i am dressed like that at the moment haha
Yeah I believe you can wear all female clothing as a male and vice versa. Even bras.
I felt the top reflected his refusal of social norms without being too camp.

And I like your outfit! looks comfortable and perfect for action! Function with style!

It's not my ideal look for this character when she's out for action, but what she would wear on the streets.

Showing from inventory b/c I want to show that this is stylish *and* functional.

Pants, boots, and jacket are drops from combat. Shirt you can get from a side op but I don't know if it drops outside of it. Shades I looted off the body of a dead NCPD I stumbled on. (I also have 200 dermal armor).

Ideally my V would have a longer coat, a more revealing inner top, and a gas mask for her runner ensemble, but I'm very happy with this outfit as it is.
Yeah I found that around lvl 20 you can actually get some nice looking gear with actual function. Love the bald approach with the black lipstick. She looks like someone you don't wanna mess.

one blade all kills
Looks someone out of Kill Bill! Are the goggles with the helmet or seperate?

I hate it that I want to always have the best specs and armor... but the cool outfits I want just because of style don't live up to them.
the best outifts specswise always do terrible combinations. I hate all hats and how they change hairstyle :D

I hate it that I want to always have the best specs and armor... but the cool outfits I want just because of style don't live up to them.
the best outifts specswise always do terrible combinations. I hate all hats and how they change hairstyle :D
photomode_20122020_070708.png

The longer you play, the better the stuff you're gonna find, or atleast that's what it seems for me. Most of my 'good clothes' are also pretty neat stat-wise now! It helps a lot if they have mod slots too ^^

You know, If I could turn any clothing into a legandary / epic item whatever I would be happier... is there a way to do this? as is I just pick from my most over powered mod enabled items to wear.

You know, If I could turn any clothing into a legandary / epic item whatever I would be happier... is there a way to do this? as is I just pick from my most over powered mod enabled items to wear.

I just know of the skill that gives you the mods things have installed upon dismantling...
Being able to upgrade stuff would be pretty neat, or maybe just the ability to add mod slots? Would make our fashion life a LOT easier, yeah ;)

Pick me up on the way, will ya? Am kinda cyan too - We can pretend we colour-coordinated ;)
Sure thing, dunno how coordinated we'll be after a couple of Jackie Welles at the bar though :p

There are legendary sets to be found scattered around the city, I'm wearing some in the last pic I posted, jacket and pants are fixer set, tank top is nomad and shoes are rockerboy. If you do find legendary items save before you pick them up and save scum till you get them with 4 mod slots so you can look good and have the stats :ok:

Last edited:
Top Bottom