Skellige Deck Strategies

+
Finally... I can use this combo. So epic of excited kind.

I really like self-wound/war cry deck along with Berserkers. You keep wounding every card in both sides and then you resurrect your Berserker/Bear from the graveyard along war cry. Finally, Adrenaline Rush and you are done.

Is a hard deck to play, 'cos you are very vulnerable for most of the game. But I love combo decks, and this is fun to play.

mundo_nico;n7237490 said:
I really like self-wound/war cry deck along with Berserkers. You keep wounding every card in both sides and then you resurrect your Berserker/Bear from the graveyard along war cry. Finally, Adrenaline Rush and you are done.

Is a hard deck to play, 'cos you are very vulnerable for most of the game. But I love combo decks, and this is fun to play.

I have also been using that deck for quite some time now. It's one of my favorites :) WarCry is definitely a must have with SavageBear. I haven't been using Adrenalines though, so maybe I need to test that someday. I just recently changed my leader to Harald The Cripple in that deck, but haven't been able to play much afterwards.

Sunsibar;n7238770 said:
I have also been using that deck for quite some time now. It's one of my favorites :) WarCry is definitely a must have with SavageBear. I haven't been using Adrenalines though, so maybe I need to test that someday. I just recently changed my leader to Harald The Cripple in that deck, but haven't been able to play much afterwards.

I don't have Harald, looking forward though. The Adrenaline rush is a good way to win the third round if you are force to have it. The first round I usually look for my redraw cards, like Pirate Capitan, Svanrige and Ermion, so I can discard the Berserker. I usually don't care much about the first round, but if I can take it I can win by round two going all the way with WarCry

No Title

I've changed Yen to Geralt Premium.
What do typu think about this deck nas what suggestions to future typu have guys? :)

Attachments

• photo90340.jpg
    photo90340.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 91
please stop F@!KING over [h=2]Skellige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first the bs with the medics! when its a medic deck! and again you mess the medics and then you change other cards so the small advantage they have is F#@Ked over ex you changed Ermion! you would be able to pick between the new cards picked then you F$#KED it up now you must pick from what you have! i loved this deck and you made it trash so much time wasted![/h]

Are there any decent skellige decks other than discard? Skellige has always been middle of the road, but I can't seem to find anything with good deck synergy, well nothing that can handle other decks.

You guys need to adapt. Full discard is done, the nerf on cards like ermion is very harsh.

However now you got a super strong hjalmar and coral together with weather immune cards, an skellige control deck now may be actually possible...

Well, I played after patch update until now. Sigh, it's very tough for me. Just rip who play Skellige for now.

any decent skellige decks anymore? Ive tried a bunch and they are all sub optimal....I have a shit ton of useless cards now.

latamnalpg;n7280870 said:
I've changed Yen to Geralt Premium.
What do typu think about this deck nas what suggestions to future typu have guys? :)

The ships are not really useful, but what concerns me more is that you have too many shieldsmiths with just 1 skirmisher. I'd take 3 skirmishers and remove shieldsmiths or ships. Also I'd never put Yennefer in a skellige deck without Harald, and pure Geralt is a wasted golden slot in my opinion. I'd add Madman Lugos or remove Ciri and get Geralt: Aard + Coral.

Well, i will try to rebuild my skellige deck, weather control seems nice. Aard is so necessary now.
​​​​​​Today i was fighting with Harald. One dimeritum bomb and game was over.
KasumiGoto I się only one and buff this base strenght.
Next​​​ time i'll try other Gold units.

So, I've been floating in the ladder around rank 15-90 for the last two days and I've got a feeling there's not a single Skellige player on those ratings but me. So sad.

Got to say, I'm stuck now because of LOTS of Scoia trap control players. Thought of getting Kambi before, but now I believe it'd be a backfire as there're mostly Scoia and some NR control decks. I suggest trying Skellige weather control deck. Seems like the only decent option to try climbing on the top of the ladder.
However, it was not hard to pass beyond 1400 rating with a discard deck.

TH3WITCH3R;n7306730 said:
Anyone here know the deck of SPFOX ? which is in rank 1 now ? I mean look at his win/loss ratio :/

Do you still play Skellige faction for ranked?

DEERCG;n7306740 said:
Do you still play Skellige faction for ranked?

yes but not a good win rate :/
win 8 loss 7

Yehh but I am still working on my deck & making changes by looking at other strategies & that's the benefit of having beta access :)

Last edited:
SPFOX plays a monster Witchers deck. How did he manage to get that high win/loss ratio? Hell if I know, seems doubtful for me with such amount of Scoia with double Aeromancy and Aard.

Top Bottom