Something needs to be done in regards to bribery

+
Here's my daily Bribery report:
Once again Bribery pulled Eskel: Pathfinder from my Witcher deck.

Luckily this time due to my perfect/lucky cards/play leading into R3 I had too much of a lead to lose the game.

A particularly amusing sequence was in R1:

Opponent plays Cantarella, and pulls Recruit from the top of my deck.
I play Alberich and move Decoy to the top of my deck.
Opponent plays Cantarella a second time, and pulls
Decoy

I couldn't help but laugh. I actually felt somewhat bad for them. The appearance of Bribery quickly erased that feeling.:coolstory:

Personally, I don't have much issue with Bribery in itself. The replay factor of 3-4 times gets annoying if it's all setup right. Still doesn't annoy as much as some of the other gold replays out there that I've seen (and some I'm guilty of as well.)

The only real problem I have with it (and it is a problem card of course) is when it's saved for close to last. But that applies to so many cards. I still think they should be tweaked so that they should be used intelligently e.g. cannot be used in the last two turns of round 3 without something else happening (preferably your opponent blowing up; that should be enough to stop it, but of course just a little bit impossible!!). While I normally won't give a 'GG' if someone plays Yenvo, someone did it in a clever fashion the other day (in round 2, I think) so even though I lost it wasn't because it was the cheap trick it usually appears, but because my opponent was clever in its use.

Top Bottom