[spoiler] Your lifepath make some difference - is just not strong enough right now

+
I'm playing my second time as a female street kid. My first one i was playing as a male nomad.

I finished the game with Panam by my side and didn't saved Takemura during my first time, and now i want to stay with Judy and save Takemura.

I noticed that as a street kid, you know more about drugs and gangs itself. I didn't know that the grandkid of Wakako was killed by Arasaka. We can know more about drugs, intimidate fixers, see a little more about El Padre, etc. Your effect is very restricted to null. Such details is not present as a Nomad, i still want to see some exclusive jobs in the future.

As a nomad you can talk to the first Nomad that you meet in NC during a side where you have to intimidate a cop, as a Street Kid you can't talk to him, instead, you talk to the ripperdoc and he already know where you came from and you can be dangerous.

Did you noticed any difference? let us know :)

Not 100% sure, but I think that Nomad is the only one who can correctly interprete the evidence you find during the prologue Maelstrom mission, which leads to some extra dialogue when you talk to Meredith or the other guy post mission. I did not get that with other backgrounds.

Crudeo

Forum regular
Sorry to burst your bubble but you are referencing content that was ready years ago and remnants of the old game.

If you watch at the entire game, the difference is so miniscule, that I rather play as V the merc and not fall for the illusion of life paths.

Top Bottom