SPOILERS Game kind of leaves you in the lurch if you choose a certain option at the end of the Heist mission.

+
We get the 3 options on where to send Jackie's body. Telling Delamain to wait there still allows you to get Jackie's bike because Mama Welles just messages you and tells you she has left it outside V's apartment.

But to get Jackie's funeral you need to choose the option to send him to his family. This seems like the best choice story wise. The problem with this is if you do that then you don't get the bike until after the funeral and V is also left without his car at this point. You can go and do the mission to retrieve V's car but that results in V's car being destroyed by a random Delamain which makes it unusable.

So we are kind of left without a car and the story locations we are meant to go to are miles away from V's apartment. Makes me wonder what we were meant to do here.

Are you sure V's first car is unavailable? In my last run, after the rogue limo hits it in the garage, this triggers the Delamain Rogue AI mission. And the first thing that happens there is Delamain contacts you go say they've repaired your car, even before you can leave the garage on foot.

Are you sure V's first car is unavailable? In my last run, after the rogue limo hits it in the garage, this triggers the Delamain Rogue AI mission. And the first thing that happens there is Delamain contacts you go say they've repaired your car, even before you can leave the garage on foot.
Really? Weird, that never happened at all for me. I know that a lot of people are waiting for hours in real time and days in the game and their cars still haven't repaired. Still waiting for mine ha.

I left jackie in the car, saying i'd be back for him, obviously i never and got invited to the funeral.

Lot of false info in these "guides" going about, goes to prove majority just copy/paste of each other without doing any work

I left jackie in the car, saying i'd be back for him, obviously i never and got invited to the funeral.

Lot of false info in these "guides" going about, goes to prove majority just copy/paste of each other without doing any work
Thanks Krul2k. I tried that the other day and Mama Welles left the keys for Jackie's bike outside my apartment in a box. I don't remember having the funeral option though. Did you get the same and then get offered to come to the funeral later?

No i got either a phone or a text (cant mind) from del saying because i never returned he took it upon himself to take jackies body to his family., then it was a considerable amount of time later i got a quest update to phone mama wells at which point she invited me to the funeral where i got the keys. I think i had did a few missions and was on my way to meet Panam for first time tbh

I'll probably just do the vic option from now on though since you get the bike nearly as soon as you leave apartment

Top Bottom