Spoilers the endings and the stats don't make sense ?

+
Something is not right here, thinking about the stats - can you 100% the stat with Johnny's friendship ? cause at 60/70% you can have the secret ending but that still takes you to the same three endings... can you 100% the legend one ? i got up to 90% and finding the cure can you get 100% , currently my stat on that is 40% at the end of the main quest line does it need to be above 60% ? to get a good ending , feels like there is something cut, or rather a lot of stuff cut... and death is the only ending and Jacky dying the only way out of the prologue...

e.g i didn't get detected in the heist but they are still surrounding the car.. we know the devs said Jacky can live in an another path but it's not there?

Same with the ending i think there is a bunch of quest that is suppose to happen after the "cure" but were brought forward e.g the sale with the guns if you go with panam.... The end credits calls also probably from that cut content ... Further they said they not working on multiplayer until all story dlc is done... but i found configs in the files for multiplayer ??? (Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\base) they clearly were working on aspects of the game that was post launch before the main game was complete.

e.g i didn't get detected in the heist but they are still surrounding the car.. we know the devs said Jacky can live in an another path but it's not there?

Jackie is dying in the story, there's no way to save him. But there is a difference in the aftermath though:

If you do not send his corpse to his family after the heist, then Arasaka is going to use soulkiller on him. In this case you will meet Jackie again as an engram during the last mission - but not as a self-aware being, more like a copy of his memories.

That is probably what you heard about "saving" him.

Top Bottom