Still No Audio Sound For Geralt When He jumps in place and lands on the ground WTF? lol

+
Still No Audio Sound For Geralt When He jumps in place and lands on the ground WTF? lol

It had sound on both PS4/XB1 before V1.01 now it's silent when Geralt lands and it still has no sound with v1.03 patch, can you guys please fix that soon? I also want the option to disable all npc names and talk prompts and animal names and monster names and all damage numbers/critical hit points on screen. It's awful.. I'M playing with no hud on at all and it's fun and realistic but then I seen all this floating names and number/prompts bullshit everywhere I go. I can't stand it CDPR. I want a real true full on CLEAN SCREEN OPTION, NO BULLSHIT ;)
Thank You! I know you guys can do this.. I want full immersion damn it, lol... No more name and talk prompts popping up when I pass every damn npc on screen, it just sucks and kills the realism of this beautiful game! Please.. let me see NO MORE names/numbers/prompts floating over anything, or anyone, anywhere at anytime ever again! Be them green, red, blue, or white text names or numbers, just let me turn all that nerdy old school PC shit off! It should be player choice to turn all that stuff off anyways... I really need these options red team, like super fast.. within the next month or two please? :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom