Stranger Things.

+
Some strange things have been happening to me when I play in normal unranked mode.

Especially playing against skellige.

The guy once took three "An Crait Longship" out of the deck.

The guy went down one in the first round and summoned the other with "Raiding Fleet" in the second round he put the third from the hand.

In another game the guy went down two "Cerys an craite" in round one.

How is this possible?

Master MIrror could have been behind the double Cerys. The ship one is trickier, unless it was a Lippy deck where the opponent swapped their graveyard and deck.

I know the game well, and under the conditions that it happened there was no card that would make it possible.

Even in the match that the guy used two "Cerys" he used "Lippy" in the third round and "Oniromancy" to bring "Cery" back with 6 "shildmaiden"

I already searched the card library and the internet looking for an explanation but I didn't find anything.

I believe that these events did not happen due to the effects of in-game cards.
Master MIrror could have been behind the double Cerys. The ship one is trickier, unless it was a Lippy deck where the opponent swapped their graveyard and deck.

Well, unless you can prove it wasn't due to card effects it's more than likely that it was.

(I don't play SK so I'm not familiar with their cards outside of the ones I see on a regular basis.)

If it happens again I will try to take printscreen and post it here.

But I’m seeing other similar posts here so I think it’s something you should keep an eye on.

rrc

Forum veteran
If it happens again I will try to take printscreen and post it here.

But I’m seeing other similar posts here so I think it’s something you should keep an eye on.
Is it possible that you played NG and used the Witcher you adds a copy to opponent's deck on top?

Holy f%$#@ man, is that.

I missinterpreted "viper witcher" card, I thought it created a copy of the witcher and not the card that received bleeding ...
Is it possible that you played NG and used the Witcher you adds a copy to opponent's deck on top?

Top Bottom