Stuck in the Previous Season

+
Hey, I'm writing here because I have an extremely frustrating problem with Gwent, it's on Steam, GOG, and Mobile. On every single one of these platforms, it is written that I'm in version 7, which should be the Master Mirror release. Well, I can see every new card and everything works well regarding that. The issue is that I'm stuck in the previous season, the Keira Metz and Stregobor Trees are still in my reward book, on the play menu it states that the Season Of The Magic is currently in transition (I can't attach a screenshot because the file is too large...) and after winning some matches I noticed that my rank would not progress. I'm currently rank 21 (which should be about 19 after all the games I've won) and when I win a match, I don't get mosaic pieces and my rank stays as it is. On my profile when I enter the Ranked statistics it says that I need to be rank 25 to see them, and it says that my highest rank is 30. In addition to that, I can't play Season Of The Griffin and I Cant see the new reward trees. I have entered the game through Steam, GOG, and Mobile , I have reinstalled the game on every single one of these platforms and verified the files but nothing is changed. BUT, when I entered GOG , ON THE SAME PC , with my brothers account, everything was working perfectly, Seasonal Mode was there, the reward trees were there, so I thought that fixed it. Nope, I logged back on to my account and it was the same as before. I bought 2 premium Master Mirror kegs and they opened fine and I got the cards. I have no idea what to do. I wrote 2 tickets to CDPR support and no reply (yet, hopefully) I am so frustrated that I am behind everyone on this update. If it's a problem on CDPR's side, I understand but I still expect some sort of compensation for this, if it's my fault, then I have no idea what could have caused it and I'm extremely sorry for messing something up.

I will be grateful for any information regarding this issue.
Thanks!

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
First of all, thank you very much for making this thread. It may help out people with the same issue.

Unfortunately, I have already tried to contact CDPR through that link twice. They still haven't replied, but maybe I'm just being impatient. Hopefully, they will reply soon (btw, how are they going to contact me back?).

Meanwhile, the standard mode works fine (except for some weird opponents who will forfeit out of nowhere), it's just a shame that I'm unable to progress.

Thank you!

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
They still haven't replied, but maybe I'm just being impatient. Hopefully, they will reply soon (btw, how are they going to contact me back?).

With every new patch, support is busier than normal. So, it can take up to a few days before you get a response by e-mail. Also, don't forget to check your spam folder.

I have the same problem.

I am currently stuck in the previous season of magic with the old reward trees. However i am able to purchase and make decks with the new Master of Mirror cards. I am even able to play games to complete the new faction challenge quests but it is in casual and not rank. I also cannot access the seasonal mode matches as well. Additionally, i did not receive my rewards for achieving rank 5 in the season of magic.

Gwent 1.jpg

Hi, I also have the same problem. I can see, purchase and make decks with the cards of the new expansion but I'm stuck in fhe season of magic with the old reward trees

Hey guys. I am having the same problem and am very frustrated. I was in Pro Rank last season and am stuck in the previous season. It says it is in transition and I don't have the option to play ranked or do the seasonal game. I've played 30 games this season with no changes. I've submitted tickets and have gotten no response. I know they are busy, but it is frustrating not being able to participate in the season with all these brand new cards and meta. All I get to face is unranked guys who are doing quests.

It's a bugged account issue, both computer and droid have the same problem. Someone please assist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-121932_Gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-121932_Gwent.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
Top Bottom