[Suggestion] Card milling

+
[Suggestion] Card milling

Recently I've finally decided to mill all of my decks bar one to get a few good cards and a different leader to test out in the closed beta. It might have been a foolish thing to do, however I did it anyway. During my adventure I've noticed the horrible milling ratio, with the card barrels being so expensive and not much cloth being rewarded per level up I would like to propose an increase in the card value - milling ratio. At the moment it sits at around 1/8 for rare cards, 1/6 for common cards and 1/4 for golden & purple cards. I propose increasing that ratio for golden, purple and rare cards with rare cards requiring the highest pickup in my opinion. It feels extremely cheap to mill a rare card (of which usually you only get one per barrel) for 10 cloth after taking so long to finally get it. I understand that you do not want the effect of every card not having a feeling of rarity, but I do think there is area to improve in the milling department :)

On the flip side, I absolutely love the game and have had a lot of fun playing it, almost every single match was thrilling and even when I lost because of a card that an opponent has been holding until the very last moment it did not feel like a loss but rather a continuation of an amazing adventure. Thank you for all the hours of fun I've spent playing the Witcher games, Gwent and hopefully soon CyberPunk! <3

I was also wondering if the milling value of cards could be a little higher than it is right now.
Maybe 1/4th consistently across all cards or a bit higher.

Top Bottom