Suggestion regarding sync accounts.

+
Good day! Dear CD PROJEKT RED! Being a fan of your games, specifically the Witcher and all that is connected with it, especially Gwint, I have been looking for a few days a way to move the account from Xbox One to Gog (about PlayStation say nothing because this issue is not engaged). On the Internet stumbled upon this news: https://www.playgwent.com/ru/uwp-migration. (In case the link does not open explain in words - the transfer of the account through the UWP. From shop Windows service GOG.COM for PC. ) Sorry, this feature is not active now. (very hope that this will change). What am I writing all this, knowing the players, I beg You to create the ability to transfer progress Guinta with consoles (at least Xbox One) on PC. This can be done at a time or for a fee, but this feature is very necessary, especially in light of the news that Gwint will soon appear on mobile devices! With respect one of the many fans of Your games.

the transfer of the account through the UWP. From shop Windows service GOG.COM for PC. Sorry, this feature is not active now.

That was a one thing migration when CDPR shut down UWP. It's no longer available and it won't return in the future. As for a console account migration, that question has been asked many times before, most recently here. There is still no clear answer from CDPR, in this regard. I don't think it's going to happen any time soon because of the limitations imposed by Sony/Microsoft.

Top Bottom