Suggestion: remove the "deciding" marker when your opponent plays something

+
Unless the intention is to give someone more information about that's in someone's hand it seems pointless. If someone has a bricked agitator or ithlinne this makes them even worse by telling their opponent that it didn't actually do anything. if this was the intention fair enough but as I imagine the intention was just to show what the opponent is currently doing .. well I just don't see the value in that. It's similar to how we're able to discern how many tactics our opponent ardal is running by seeing if he can currently steal our lowest card or not. These are bad interactions that shouldn't exist.

Unless the intention is to give someone more information about that's in someone's hand it seems pointless. If someone has a bricked agitator or ithlinne this makes them even worse by telling their opponent that it didn't actually do anything. if this was the intention fair enough but as I imagine the intention was just to show what the opponent is currently doing .. well I just don't see the value in that. It's similar to how we're able to discern how many tactics our opponent ardal is running by seeing if he can currently steal our lowest card or not. These are bad interactions that shouldn't exist.

They actually changed it to tell you what power level he can steal. Just examine the leader like you would examine a card.

Top Bottom