Suggestion: Send "Epic Battle"

+
Suggestion: Send "Epic Battle"

I am about Lv 85 by now and have a playing time for almost 70 hours. So you could consider me a quite hardcore player. Whoever battles me gets a "Good game", maybe because i am a social character and I think the others are as happy for the additional 5 scraps as i am.

BUT: Whenever i think i have seen it all, know all kinds of strategies and fought every possible battle, someone comes and surprises me with some totally cool unexpected card combination, move or strategy. Or sometimes some battles are really awesome and funny. For those i would like to introduce a new feature:

Additionally to "Send good game" there should be a button "Send Epic Battle". By pressing this, the other parts gets 15 scraps instead of 5. However, the difference is that those 15 scraps shall be REDUCED from MY account. This means i am willing to give the other party some of my scraps cause i thought the battle was absolutely epic and think the other deserves it.
Technical side note: People who's amount of scraps is smaller than 15 can not send Epic Battles.

I would love to have such a feature to distinguish being nice from real epic battles.

What do you think of it?

The difference is that sending GG doesnt cost anything, so the question for why and why not arises. If giving GG would costs something there is no discussion: if you think it is worth your own "money", you can give it. Else not.

Interesting idea, although I doubt newer plays will do it. They need the scraps more than the players at higher levels. Then again, for a battle to be "epic", the other player would have to be using pretty good cards to do something you haven't seen before as you say. So it may just be higher level players that will do this often. But maybe there should be achievements instead, which will trigger when something happens. Say you win with a 30 point advantage, or you tied the first round and won the second. Something like that I think would be more independent from the players' willingness to part with their ores or scraps.

Interesting. I'd prefer the other way round. An "Cheesy/Lucky/Shitty-Game"-Button where you just take 10 scraps of the opponent. Sometimes I really wish there would be such a button. I might even press GG then before pressing "C/L/S-G"

I find this a really cool idea. At level 90 I feel the same, it's really rare to see awesome and new strategies, but when I see one, and I lose real bad (which happens rarely) I would happily give my 15 scraps to that player.
This feature has to be limited tho, or it might be abused in some way. Let's say you can only give 3 epic battles in a day :)
I've had a similar idea earlier, I am happy that there are others like me :D

Koaalar.424;n7277930 said:
Interesting. I'd prefer the other way round. An "Cheesy/Lucky/Shitty-Game"-Button where you just take 10 scraps of the opponent. Sometimes I really wish there would be such a button. I might even press GG then before pressing "C/L/S-G"

Bad idea, since Northern Realms players would be out of scrap in no time. Oh wait...

Top Bottom