[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
I think they should overhaul the customization in this game. Yesterday I watched the teaser trailer of 2012 I really liked the aspect that her skin was bulletproof and she was wearing totally chill-out clothes.

-So I think they add stats and systems to body modifications rather than on clothes.

-I don't like the looter aspect of cyberpunk. I really liked the approach where your weapon grows with you.

-Let us have more interactions with the world e.g we can go to a bar play some mini-games, can go to the gun range, or rob the shopkeeper.

Right now the world feels quite barren in terms of immersion.

P.S plz add some kind of apartment customization and Vehicle customization as well.

I still have faith in CDPR 🤞 plz fulfill your promises

I don't know if someone already suggested this but it should be possible to see what is the current level of the enemy we are fighting, like in the 2018 gameplay trailer.

It's really annoying that you can't even determinate if the enemies you are going to fight are stronger or weaker than you.

when fighting enemies there's a little square above their heads, has bullets for ranged combat, fist for melee, etc. the color of that icon tells you what you're up against. green for easy, yellow for moderate, red for hard, skull for nearly suicide.

when fighting enemies there's a little square above their heads, has bullets for ranged combat, fist for melee, etc. the color of that icon tells you what you're up against. green for easy, yellow for moderate, red for hard, skull for nearly suicide.
But the game never explained it, at least I don't remember it did.

However, wouldn't it have been easier to show the level directly? As it is now it is quite difficult to notice the icons and colors while in combat, at least, i never did.

P.s. (The HUD in general is confusing most of the time)

Guest 3847602

Didn't have time to check if these two have been brought up already, but to me these are the most glaring design flaws:

- expand the questlog in the journal so I can see my progress through different stages of quests, which objective have I completed, which one I didn't. Not just the narrative summary
- segregate firearms in inventory into different categories

Last edited by a moderator:
But the game never explained it, at least I don't remember it did.

However, wouldn't it have been easier to show the level directly? As it is now it is quite difficult to notice the icons and colors while in combat, at least, i never did.

P.s. (The HUD in general is confusing most of the time)

i actually figured that on my own, at first i thought green might mean friendly, imagine my surprise when it turned out they weren't... though they should have known better than to mess with the big red skull over my character's head.:shrug:

I want this V as a aditional preset option because she is in the games archives, everyone likes her and and there are few presets. There are only three presets.
Tumblr_l_49600623005985.jpg

I would really love to have an option to have the GPS line show on the ground in the game world instead of on the minimap. This would be especially amazing for first-person driving. I'm thinking something similar to the GPS line during the races with Claire.

Also, the ability to see the road while driving in first-person would be fantastic. In some cars (such as the Caliburn) I feel like I'm driving blind. Raise the camera and sit up straight or something. (Perhaps the camera is centered on V's chest instead of V's head where the eyes should be?)

EDIT - more ideas: More radio stations highlighting how multi-cultural Night City is. For example, something featuring the Voodoo Boys' music, something fitting for Kabuki / Japantown / etc (Japanese music, Chinese music, Korean music, whatever). Maybe a Russian music station. More Lazerpunk to piss of Johnny...

More enemy spawns in certain portions of the map. Westbrook for example. The Tiger Claws and The Mox are fairly hard to find. Also, why don't we see more gang vs gang fights? (And why can't we murder The Mox without getting the police on us? I want their outfits...) More roaming gang members, perhaps pushing into other territories (thinking Saint's Row 2). For multiplayer, sign up with a gang and defend your turf.

More things to do after finishing all the main/side missions would be cool.

Last edited:
It would be nice to add a feature to call Judy, River, Kerry or even Panam to ask for backup when in a gunfight.

Let’s say that you’re in a gunfight and you need help. You can call one of the four to ask for help and they will show up at the location.

Also, they can tag along with you in missions if needed.

To me, this would be a great feature to have in the game.

It would be nice to add a feature to call Judy, River, Kerry or even Panam to ask for backup when in a gunfight.

Let’s say that you’re in a gunfight and you need help. You can call one of the four to ask for help and they will show up at the location.

Also, they can tag along with you in missions if needed.

To me, this would be a great feature to have in the game.

I think that would be great, especially if a NewGame+ feature was added!

- I'd love to have the option to use glow sticks or torch light.
- what about a carry-able radio or radio-implant? I'd love to listen to the radio while not driving (And I mostly walk because the moment I start driving, a lot of pedestrians die).
- like I said I SUCK a driving. What about taxi cabs? Would allow for a bit more immersive traveling and the option to look at the city from the passengers seat.
-I get that side quests sometimes require us to get something from drop-points or put something there. But quite often I go there for rewards for optional missions just, to get a bit of extra cash. Fixers can transfer money any time they want. Making me walk an extra mile, to reward me with a petty bit of cash? Feels more like a catty remark than a reward. Could you change it, so that fixers just transfer money, if there's nothing else to be won?

EDIT other things I missed in the game:
-What about a bookmark option on the map? Instead of searching for, for exmple, judies place over and over, let's have a little List of bookmarked locations.
-What about "naming" locations you've visited them. Say instead of just "Rippedoc" make it "Vik's Clinic" after we've visited it for the first time. This way, It's perhaps a bit easier, if you want to find a specific NPC.
-Generic vendors: All these street vendors that don't interact with you at all, sound dumb. What about giving them some generic items to sell? Would be less stuff overall and probably not the good equipment, but letting them sell something, would be nice.

Last edited:
1. More adequate stealth AI. Enemies must hear you, go check the sounds source(opening doors, footsteps). No system of "growing suspicions" at least on maximum difficulty. Possible to make some kind of distance dependence: instant detection if close, will go and check if notice something from greater distance. With companion stealth looking even more absurd. Better to force companions stay somewhere hidden in start point like "i wait you here, go check i will join later". Or just make them go another way and than just appears in the end point (like with Judy during quest with Evelyn rescue), just dont show how enemies dont noticed them standing in front of their face.

2. More melee combat animations. Stealth killing animation with equiped weapon. Legs inclusion in melee fight. There is can be some implant for hard kicking the asses.

3. Adding the thermal and sounds vision in optics. Like in BDs. It can be used to add more variability in regular quests.

4. Of course more missions and stories. May be add big final mission for each fixer (after completion of all his/her quests) with this fixer directly involved.

5. Fixing bugs. You know.

6. The most important thing: show the boobs. All game seems like avoiding this (with bra or camera), dont get why? Game 18+ isnt it? I have to start new topic regarding this. :disapprove:

I dont think they care about what we want...i know thats fine and cool to talk abojt this things,but as for now im very disapointed and i expect nothing...what will come,will come...

Hey so I'm running around this game like an idiot cuz I've done everything and there's no New Game Plus or anything yet and I just remembered something. There's no way to disengage from conversations with NPCs. All you can do is walk away. Which wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that almost all of them get upset with you for just walking away. " leave now you'll break my heart." " hey what you just going to leave?" "Hey! I wasn't finished!" " uh... Okay well... You know where to find me." So what's up with that?

If anything the game needed more cuts and refinements. Sure; having decent AI systems for the open world would be great, but there's still stuff that needed rimming.

Nerf the entire weapon loot system. All weapons are just weapons, you can sell them, strip them for parts, remove attachments, etc - could be controlled through a perk. Iconics are the only 'special' weapons that can be upgraded and heavily modified, some are left out in the open, some are sold, and others acquired through side quests, gigs, etc not too different from how they are now; build a story around them, could even be something as cheap and easy as a shard nearby or the item description.

People obviously wanted to have 'their car', I did too. Next time you should let the player keep 1, perhaps 3, car. Heavily customizable. Think of it as the player's own batmobile, you are a merc after all. You can still jack rides and such as you need, but that seems to be a lot of stress designing player unique variants of each car brand in the game, sometimes several variants for specific models. reduce and divert the stress where the studio would get more appreciation; fewer cars, more customization.

When people complain about the story being short, I think many of them are honestly just disatisfied with the endings and how disconnected the main story is from the world, as if often the case with open world games in some way or another. While you're not saving the world this time around, you're not doing merc work. That's partially why people really love the side quests, along with the character development. You're doing the game that had been marketed at their faces for years on end. You had a golden opportunity to make these things seemless because your roll in the game is to earn money and make a name for yourself, you can essentially go off the beaten path and return without it feeling like the game has effectively paused because of your story roll, and you blew it. You don't even feel hunted. You could easily make a less complicated and self-indulged story, perhaps even shorter, that begs you to explore and experience this incredible world while not feeling like what you do matters not.

Second most of what is said, but really the only thing that I care about right now is a Takemura romance with a positive ending. It doesn't have to be sex, it's not about that, it's about closure to the story and choosing my characters destiny like the game said would happen. I'm so mad about the Takemura thing I'm not even interested in playing without some romance storyline done. It just ruined it for me considering they built up tension via the texts and conversation on the roof. That's terrible storytelling, they should have just eliminated that aspect if they weren't going to resolve it. It made me feel like when I spend weeks reading a book only to get a bad ending, making me angry I wasted my time.

I really truly 'only' want 5 things:

1) I don't actually even care about third person. The devs were right about that call; I not only got used to it, I realized it significantly increased my immersion and feeling like V was actually me. I went back and played Control and Mass Effect and third person feels significantly more disconnected. What I do want is for my character to show up in all of my gloriously ray-traced reflections. When I walk by a window or a mirror or a shiny car, or a big ass puddle, I want to see myself. Control did it and it's absolutely beautiful. V is not short for Vampire. Please, if nothing else, do this.

2) Recreational BDs you can watch whenever you want, from the ones I bought at the sex shop and the snuff guy, up to and including a tentacle BD with UsCracks. Honestly. They had an entire team dedicated to flawlessly modelling dildos and hilarious billboards about orgasm guns. Not having a tentacle hentai BD with UsCracks was a huge missed opportunity.

3) More clothing options, including all existing NPC clothes and every clothing item available as a crafting spec. This would also include the ability to craft in additional mod slots or stats, and the ability to upgrade an item's quality using crafting.

4) Significantly more cyberware and body alteration, including a barber/hairstylist with more hairstyles. This would also add all existing NPC hairstyles (like the receptionist at Clouds), as well as even more. It would also include a ripperdoc/cybersurgery system more like the trailer and not just a simple menu. Also add more photo mode poses, like ones with your mantis blades out.

5) A completely fleshed out romance and friendship system. I want to be able to talk to and befriend random people at a bar and take them home for a night of fun, or be able to go out with Judy on dates or talk to her more after we become a couple. Not to mention being able to talk more with my other friends like Vic or Panam. It also wouldn't hurt my feelings if Panam was down to clown just one time to experiment. When the game released there were 'romance guide' articles which claimed there were "literally dozens" of people in Night City with whom you could freely have relations, should you play your cards right, and this was patently false. Even old-ass Mass Effect games gave you at least 3 romance choices per gender of player character, not just one straight and one gay. Possible examples would be Blue Moon from UsCracks, or Vic, or Takemura, or Claire, or the receptionist at Clouds, or that Mox girl with the bat outside Lizzies. Maybe a fling with Mrs. Perales. The possibilities are endless.

5.1) Let me actually sleep at Judy's, both with and without her in the bed. This one should be locked behind the Judy romance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom