[Suggestions] Seven Small Suggestions

+
[Suggestions] Seven Small Suggestions

Seven Small Suggestions

First thing: I'm sorry. I should open seven separate threads, each specifying a single suggestion, but... really, it's spam. My suggestions are very small, very "dumb", so I don't think they deserve so much space in the forum.

1. Possibility to choose the type of menu.
It has been said several times in different threads: the current menu, though beautiful, is not convincing when playing with mouse and keyboard. It's... clumsy. The possibility of change all in a "menu for PC", it wouldn't be a bad idea.
2. Set of icons for the players.
Ok, for play we need a GOG account. And with the GOG account we can decide our icon, and that it's beautiful. But in game we should have something different, even only thinking at the nature F2P of the game. A set of icons (like LoL) would probably be a functional choice.
3. Being able to see your opponent's level.

4. New elements for crafting cards.
Currently the system is too simple. Play, always taking the same material, in case, if it's needed, you could delete some random card, and you use it all to create new cards. Does not it seem to you too simple? That search for missing elements, the hope to be against the right deck because maybe that material you can only receive defeating that specific deck or leaders (like the Monster deck or Eredin), that could be interesting.
5. Change the GG.
Really, nah. Currently it is a measure that makes no sense. One is led to use it always in the hope that others will do likewise. There are many options available to change it, from deciding to make it only "moral", to be able to give only a certain number of GG at day.
6. Divide the effects of the cards: permanent, temporary, instantaneous.
Permanent: As long as the card is in play, that effect remains.
Temporary: The effect remains for a certain number of "turns" in the game.
Instant: The effect immediately and applies only for that moment.
For example, the weather should have a permanent effect, while the potions have a temporary effect.

7. Put an Italian translation.
I'm Italian and, of course, I hope that sooner or later this will be introduced.
Thank you for reading. I hope that those suggestions can help. Again, I'm sorry for put all in this thread, but... for me it's stupid things. The game is great, it's funny, works. And that's the important thing.
Thank you again, and sorry for the english. Probably it's very bad. It's not my language, but it's not a excuse.

Last edited:
Do agree that there needs to be more transparency with the effects of some cards. I'm looking at the "This unit stays at the end of match..." card effect, it confused me at first.

While I see no reason to view a player's level, a competitive matchmaking and ranking system should come into place and here's where I hope to see my opponent's rank. (even if only at the end of match).

Couldn't agree more on the menu....just make all the options fit on the screen equally or something -________-

well, that's as much as I can say with ~2hrs on record, but I like these suggestions.

sneakeyboard;n6937150 said:
Do agree that there needs to be more transparency with the effects of some cards. I'm looking at the "This unit stays at the end of match..." card effect, it confused me at first.

While I see no reason to view a player's level, a competitive matchmaking and ranking system should come into place and here's where I hope to see my opponent's rank. (even if only at the end of match).

Couldn't agree more on the menu....just make all the options fit on the screen equally or something -________-

well, that's as much as I can say with ~2hrs on record, but I like these suggestions.

Thank you.

Yes, the third suggestion was only for "curiosity". I like to know who is my opponent, if a new player or a veteran. Only for that. :cheers3:

Top Bottom