Talk Radio!

+

Would you like a Talk Radio Channel

• No, because others wouldn't enjoy it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I believe it was confirmed that different radio stations will have different hosts
Yeah I don't give a dang about radio hosts generally. Those stations are playing music and I want to hear story. Give me an all talk station. Radio theater station. I would love some radio theater!

I would like it but not about the cultural issues you mentioned AT ALL, I don't want that in the game even if it's about NC.
I'd rather have a talk show about interesting and fun topics like food, sports, movies etc with in-game stuff related.

I really enjoyed listening to Diamond City Radio on Fallout 4. As you progressed you would hear Travis the radio guy evolve, comment as you progressed through the story.

He started out terrible like afraid of everything and a giant wuss. Then you take him out to kill some raiders and then hes like Mr Danger. LOL

I would expect some crazy talk shows, noticiaries, or opinion monologues while driving through Night City.

Something like "The Deb of Night" (voice actress Karis Campbell - her voice is very soothing and nice to hear), and the fake interviews they made for VTMB.

A great variety of radio stations, focused on funny things, other in important news, technology news, not only divided by musical genres.

They have a chance to do some really cool stuff, but I think anything would be fine.
I believe it was confirmed that different radio stations will have different hosts
It's also pretty safe to presume that those radio stations are perhaps somewhat also tied to certain districts but I'm unsure of that part.

I definitely think something like this would be cool. I would like there to be different opinions on our actions, like someone approves of all the violence and someone is a supporter of and/or being paid off by the big corps. Maybe commenting on things like karma, fame or notoriety, or if we pull off a big mission or an important milestone in the story. Like a combination of Fallout and GTA.

Radio is interesting concept if asked from me and way under-used. With Radio you could put more weight on player's choices. If player chooses to be nasty, next time he opens Radio, they could be talking about it. "Can you believe he really killed those people??" That kind of stuff. Definitely one way to add more Dystopia, usually players doesnt think what he did or not.
Post automatically merged:

I would, GTA style. But I don't think it will be

Dont say yet, if you look the Episodes, theres quite much stuff about Media.

Top Bottom