Team elder blood meta snapshot in january is a joke?

+
That is a very curious selection. Some fresh ideas there too.

I actually like what they came up with. Not the meta decks you are tired to see over and over.

That is a very curious selection. Some fresh ideas there too.

I actually like what they came up with. Not the meta decks you are tired to see over and over.

As a 300+ games in that season Player I havent seen priestess played in ranked more that maybe 1 in 20 games, and many of that by the farming bot (nickname: Turkmen) . Priestess is very fun to play, but not so strong at all. I tried to play with priestess deck in many variations but I didnt manage to achieve better that 1:1 WR on ranks 1 and 0. I manage to have much better WR with SK warriors (about 3:1) , NG Renfri (about 3:1) And SC shirru harmony (about 3:1). IT is of course possible that I cant just pilot priestess decks well thus my WR with that deck is so low and I am biased about IT, but how to explain so low playrate of priestess if she is really strongest deck in the game?

Last edited:
Seems like a decent snapshot to me. I would personally put Both SK decks and Enslave slightly above priestesses and the rest of the T2, but I only play ST, so my ranking is probably more skewed than theirs.

Seems like a decent snapshot to me. I would personally put Both SK decks and Enslave slightly above priestesses and the rest of the T2, but I only play ST, so my ranking is probably more skewed than theirs.

Harmony shirru is way better than priestess for sure. Priestess I think is "honorable mentions" tops :)

Top Bottom