Tell a secret about the person above you.

+
^ is a Striga. Hello, your majesty!

^^ is my own personal stalker, apparently. How else would he know that?

Guest 4520369

^ a deep undercover recon mission into hostile enemy territory has resulted in the recovery of certain top secret and classified materials. It turns out that iCake is really :shrug: iFly :oops: and a red bird of unspecified origin.

^^ secretly wants to be stalked, as evidence by all the 2148 protos before him.
Its still a mystery though what happened to the others

^ has photographed the mysterious red creature with which he claims to have discovered a new species

^ these eyes cover more secrets than this whole topic could ever discover and on the search you risk drown in them

^ had his mind entangle this reality. He is here, there and everywhere, all at the same time. Can't make any use out of this sprawled web though.

^^ Swooped on all the protos out there, clawed them, took off with them and dropped them down from up high into the bowels of the Earth. Now on the search for that latest offspring of Proto.

^^^ Wants to be me.

^ won a lottery once... Everyone thought she would buy a mansion or ferrari something. She bought RTX 3090.

^ has been making jokes about the current graphic card avalability crysis. Has a mining rig consisting of at least 900 videocards in his basement. Oh, the gall!

^ uses that 3090 for something it was not designed for. And no, I dont mean the device, but the numbers

Last edited:
^ was present at the declaration of independence. When the cult of squirrels finally became big enough to throw out the monkeys and have a country of their own with their own nutty rules.

^ has a funny interpretation of the events of the great American Revolution. Must be Bri ish.

^ speaks in HeX values

^^ speaks the Kett language. Who did you have to assimilate to get wings though? Also, does the name Ryder ring any bells to you?

^^^ Definitely not Brittish, still Bri ish though.

^ wants to learn the art of assimilation and is envious of <'s wings.
If you contact me in my allegedly native language I'll share the secret.

^^ Ryder from Gta SA?

^ 0101011101011100001111 011111..(she will understand this)
If you know klingon then I can explain

^ has never played Mass Effect Anromeda. I envy you!

^^ gives too much credit to Andromeda's writing team.

Top Bottom