Tell a secret about the person above you.

+
^^^ it is clear to me that the secret doesnt translate well.

^^ it is not a secret I haven't played Andromeda either, neither was it a secret its supposedly crap. Was is a secret though is the iCake has burned that game from memory

< Must get away from phone typing and find a proper keyboard

^ has far more stable a psyche than me due to not playing Andromeda. I'm a living cake after all:giveup:

^^ still thinks that that squirrel country is real and that some game is a reason I wouldn't show it to him. Well, everyone has thir delusions.

^^ thats just her way to hide her squirrel kingdom.
^ knows why round pizza comes in square boxes.

^ is secretely after my magic squirrel that turns nutshells into emeralds.

^^ it was WingedArchon idea all along, to send Cheekoo13 as a recon spy into the squirrel kingdom. Had to break quite a deal to exfiltrate him from the kingdom's territory after his agent had been caught red-handed.

Domesticates moles to steal golf balls form greens, these pass thoru a one of a kind ancient machine found in a forest in the Honduras which transforms the balls into nuts. The nuts are used to tame and train squirrels to help combat the war against the living dead pidgeens.

Solved the Lemarchand's Box...traversed the schism...explored the further regions of experience...escaped somehow...

Worshipped ever since.

But for how long..?

^ has a shelf with books related to new secret and dark magic techniques which he wont let you even touch.
In reality, these books contain secret cooking recipe which he is trying to hide from everyone, disguising those books as secret magic related.

^ shall I tell you a secret?
No, they dont. Chocolate is the dark evil in dark magic.
You however already knew this and have been searching for ways to incorporate chocolate in them.

Top Bottom