Texture pop in issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyberpunk 2077 so far from gameplay has noticeable pop-in when traversing in cars in both badlands and night city. I hope cdpr are aware of this issue and are in the process of fixing it.

Cyberpunk 2077 so far from gameplay has noticeable pop-in when traversing in cars in both badlands and night city. I hope cdpr are aware of this issue and are in the process of fixing it.

Damn, I didn't notice it was so obvious before. The signs during the city driving stick out pretty hard.... The chase scene as well.

I noticed it immediately and as I always say: that's on a uber pc, imagine what happens on consoles... I really fear I'm gonna play a powerpoint slideshow and not a videogame.

I noticed it immediately and as I always say: that's on a uber pc, imagine what happens on consoles... I really fear I'm gonna play a powerpoint slideshow and not a videogame.
Imagine what happens when it's not "WORK IN PROGRESS - DOES NOT REPRESENT THE FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME"

Imagine what happens when it's not "WORK IN PROGRESS - DOES NOT REPRESENT THE FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME"
I imagine pretty much the same tbh. Have you played TW3? I did, on both PS4 and PS4 pro. Anyway, we'll see on November 19th, hopefully. Not before. I guess why console versions are hidden that much? :think:

You do realize that once the game is finished, the distance at which textures and additional graphics like foliage are displayed, can be controlled by a slider.

Optimizing this stuff isn't exactly hard. And partly because of that ease, it will be done last. The other part to that is, that the distance will shift according to the optimization of other graphical elements. So there is no reason to optimize LoD before you have optimized other graphics.

You do realize that once the game is finished, the distance at which textures and additional graphics like foliage are displayed, can be controlled by a slider.

Optimizing this stuff isn't exactly hard. And partly because of that ease, it will be done last. The other part to that is, that the distance will shift according to the optimization of other graphical elements. So there is no reason to optimize LoD before you have optimized other graphics.
Yeah, I'm sure it very likely will be fixed after much optimization. I'm just unsure if that issue has gotten that needed attention from the fans.

Eh it's not a big deal for me personally I'm much more interested in gameplay elements rather than the graphical side of things and I dont set unrealistic expectations despite my hype.
Sure it's nice when games look good and imo it looks spectacular with the world being literally hand-crafted. Even garbage in that game is basically built even if a player might never see that empty pack of chips on the ground.
They designed ketchup bottles that would fit the game world
There are plenty of games out there that look better than they play.
Cp looks amazing to me and it probably plays even better than I anticipate.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that this final push through optimisation will iron out those wrinkles. That being said, if there's some pop-in etc I'm not going to be offended. It's still a thing that we have to deal with, and I know more games and engines are getting better and better at negating it. If pop-in is my biggest gripe about CP2077, I'll be one happy Choomba

Haha found this thread when looking for a draw distance ini fix to reduce the pop ins.

Looks like they sure as shit did not fix or even optimize it at all. Looks like they didnt even finish developing the game. Maaaan, how did it miss this.

Haha found this thread when looking for a draw distance ini fix to reduce the pop ins.

Looks like they sure as shit did not fix or even optimize it at all. Looks like they didnt even finish developing the game. Maaaan, how did it miss this.

Oh my.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom