The longer I play, the more frustrated I get

+
This is what I am like driving with the keyboard.. I mean it isn't as good as the controller, but it is far from unplayable. I'm not being particularly careful, not particulartly slowing down for turns but trying to slide round them.
Handbrake :ok:
But regular brakes have a strange bug since 1.5 (on bikes too, at least on Jackie's Arch). Sometimes, I don't really know why, I can't brake. Or at least, not as normal, so I can't turn (since I play, I have a good "braking marks" almost everywhere^^)

Handbrake :ok:
But regular brakes have a strange bug since 1.5 (on bikes too, at least on Jackie's Arch). Sometimes, I don't really know why, I can't brake. Or at least, not as normal, so I can't turn (since I play, I have a good "braking marks" almost everywhere^^)
ah, I brake for no one, you just got to turn better to compensate, think of other drivers as little bumpers to correct your course when turning,.. same as in real life

The brakes are bad in some specific cars in my experience. The Caliburn for instance, same for the herrera. Well, maybe it has changed with 1.5, I dont drive those very often. I really prefer the nomad vehicles or bikes like the kusanagi(1.5 slowed it down though). Bikes are especially nice because you can weave through traffic whereas with a car, you cant just drive in between two NPC cars. Also helps that, when you are on them, bikes are basicly indestructible.
Oh, I'm a mouse and keyboard user. In fact, I dont have any controllers as I cant play with them. And I have no issues driving cars though I have learned quickly that the handbrake is your best friend in turns and what I learned on a track once is true here; you start turning before you reach the corner you are going around.

As for the ping quickhack alerting everyone, yes agreed thats a bummer.

Driving has always been bad in CP77, but mods can make it far better, not perfect, but definitely better.

Same to me. After 2 years in and the game feels like beta.
I bought the game in pre-order and didn't bother playing it until they released the PS5 version which I thought it would be descent to play.
Unfortunately, there's so many bugs and feels so unfinished that just annoys me.
Car driving is horrible. There's no way to respec your attributes which is annoying since some trophies can only be achieved with specific attributes.
There's no way to close or expand all sections in the shards. You have to manually go one by one.
The food and drinks sections is pointless. They all do exactly the same. No benefits over each other at all.
New Game+ is pointless as there's no additional stuff. You can change the difficulty at any time. Your level cap doesn't increase. You don't unlock anything. If you want to change your play style you need to start a new character because you can't respec your attributes.
I feel like this game is still a long way to be finished and by the time it's decent everyone will be tired already of playing it and will have moved to other new releases.

yabab

Forum regular
I've been playing since launch, but I finally put down the game because of a bug this weekend.

After a few beefy patches and entire perk review, I found an ability perk that simply doesn't work (Stunning Blows) and, honestly, I'm a bit done.

My characters' personalities are obviously defined by their play style and being cut off of such an important ability in such a limited tree like Ninjutsu just really ticked me off.

I've been patient, but I'm waiting for a fix this time before spending more time with the game...

Same to me. After 2 years in and the game feels like beta.
I bought the game in pre-order and didn't bother playing it until they released the PS5 version which I thought it would be descent to play.
Unfortunately, there's so many bugs and feels so unfinished that just annoys me.
Car driving is horrible. There's no way to respec your attributes which is annoying since some trophies can only be achieved with specific attributes.
There's no way to close or expand all sections in the shards. You have to manually go one by one.
The food and drinks sections is pointless. They all do exactly the same. No benefits over each other at all.
New Game+ is pointless as there's no additional stuff. You can change the difficulty at any time. Your level cap doesn't increase. You don't unlock anything. If you want to change your play style you need to start a new character because you can't respec your attributes.
I feel like this game is still a long way to be finished and by the time it's decent everyone will be tired already of playing it and will have moved to other new releases.
With respect there mate, but half the things you list I would not even want to see from any RPG type game even if it was heralded as a true masterpiece.

Particulairly the NG+ and attribute respec in my book are by definition an RPG killer.
Attribute respec: You want consequences from your choices and actions in the world but entirely counter it by changing what your character is on a whim? Sounds terrible to me.
NG+: you want to be a demigod from the very start? Yeah that'll make the immersion of the game better, I think not.

Also what I find curious, exactly how would it make the game better if for some inexplicable reason your 'new' levelcap was say 70....?

Top Bottom