Welll.... I'm not gonna mention the naked dryad and elf ladies cuz that would be automatic otherwise. Besides them I'd have to say the most beautiful cards are... Birna Brand and Geralt: Professional. I think those two cards have a ton of emotion in them.
I know I'm missing a lot of cards that I just love to look at but these are just a few that I remember from the top of my head. Boobs are cool and all but you can't go wrong with a sad boi in a garden.
I wanted to create a similar thread, 'what is your the most favorite premium card' along those lines. So, thanks for creating this thread. My favorites:
1) Seltkirk : I created the premium (pre-HC, when I was poor) even though I played only (or mostly) ST. Just to look at the card animation. Seltkirk's reaction, the way he looks at his enemy, the sarcasm and toy-with-the-prey look, simply superb
2) Ioverth: This is the first ever premium card I crafted by spending MP. I mainly played SM and Ioverth was in my deck for the longest time. Not just that, but the animation and art is also awesome.
3) Ciri:Nova: The way Ciri bursts in anger, the starting of the animation.. Awesome
4) Geraltrofessional: The anger/fury with the witcher-potioned Geralt, the way he looks 'Is there no one else?' is awesome.
5) Morvudd: There is something magical when Morvudd spawns those magic signs.
And of course, no list is complete without Ves, Moreann:Forest Child (now, call of forest), and Aglais
There are so many beautiful animations that more than half the cards should deserve a mention. Here are some of my favouristes:
Rag Nar Roog - incredibly cool
Regis (both his cards)- they're so gloomy and dark, really give vampire vibes
Villentretenmerth - I don't know why he's flying above lava but I'm not gonna complain
Vilgefortz - after reading the books I cry every time
Seltkirk, Priscilla and all the other cards with colour changes
...and probably the best of them all: Roach
sorry, I sincerely like these pieces of art the most... Not my fault it's mainly Nilfgard...
Vattier de Rideaux
Master of Disguise
and the other Nilfgard leader from Thronebreaker, with chess figures and a dagger...
Aguara: beast form
Yennefer: Conjurer... very spectacular one....
Kiyan... dammm boi
Seltrik of Gultlet.... I dunno who's this guy, never played Witcher
All Wild Hunt as I've never played Witcher so they seem spectacular...
Jango Fett I mean Django Frett
An Craite Longsword
Dol Blathana SENTRY
(ok lets be real, and all the naked women...)