The Only Solution for Repetitiveness - More Deck Choices To Play

+
The Only Solution for Repetitiveness - More Deck Choices To Play

I was given this suggestion after few days of beta start but it seems thread got lost in forum upgrade process so I am still asking cdpr to add this as I am thinking this is a way better idea to add more variety in decks easily.

Currently most of players only playing with their fav. deck which is mostly available on net by some pro players like swim & game is getting pretty bore as playing against same faction same decks is definitely not a fun imo.

So if you give us a choice to select deck from 5 after match is going to declare against some faction then I think we are going to see much more variety in decks. Of course it's not possible for you to change faction after selecting it for battle but you can choose same faction deck from your created 5 decks of same faction as well it's not necessary to create 5 faction as min 1 & max 5 deck limitations are going to be there so those who are more serious going to create more decks against particular faction.

Another thing add 15/20 sec. to choose deck & you can marked default deck in deck seletion which is going to be selected automatically if you failed to choose deck in given time.

Another small suggestion is [ If multiple deck choice added ] .. only show faction after opp. found for battle & don't show the leader as imo leader is spoiling the whole strategy of deck & it's quite easy to predict deck by looking at opp. leader.

As I said I have created this after few days of beta start only when NG is not available so NG image is not there in deck selection image & as this is just for ref. I not it again just to add NG image :) Sry.

1st game will give us a screen to choose faction for battle & then 1 or 5 deck choices which we choose for that faction to play with. The gold ring in front of third deck name is a indicator of default deck.

Now when I created this topic previously some players replied that... no then everyone going to choose counter decks after looking at opp. faction & blah blah blah so for them let me tell you that this advantage is for both side players & you can't see what deck opp. is choose so that's not going to happen.

Another thing it's only a deck choice from faction you already choose to battle with, It's not possible for you to change faction after you match up with another player.

For example.. If I choose SK & I got Monster as a opp. then I can choose queensguard, axeman deck, spell deck or any other sk deck which I created but from 5 decks only same way monster player also can choose his fav. deck against sk from 5 but he or me not going to know what decks we are choose to play.

Last edited:
The idea is interesting, but in a lot of scenarios it's not going to work, simply because you really can't tell anything from just the faction. Heck, knowing the leader, still doesn't tell you much for certain decks. Each faction has different archetypes, so you can only make minimal changes to your core deck.

If you want to incentivize players to play different decks, then you really going to need a new game mode.

Top Bottom