🎉The Welcome Thread

+
I found a glitch on a mission that is gamebreaking for me right now. I won't post due to spoilers but I can't create a thread in the technical subforum
Post automatically merged:

If you want to report a Cyberpunk technical issue you don't need 10 posts. But if it's something else then yeah.
Oh I posted again before I saw this. Where do I report a bug?

Hello, new to the community.
Just wanted to share an idea of running your own gang in night city. just food for thought thanks

Hi there,

I came here yesterday to mention / talk about how unarmed combat is broken and posted a new thread in Gameplay as I wasn't able to find that topic. Though I didn't notice the 10 post rule.

The issue is that the enemies got some magic physics defying abilities that led to a very frustrating experience in the quest "Beat on the Brat: Kabuki"
When an enemy attacks he starts gliding towards you throwing punches and kicks in a curve and hit from a much higher distance than the player.

Hi, sorry I'm not sure if this is the best way to report a bug on CP2077. I experienced a strange bug which is game breaking. It was my 2nd time with this kind of bug what was different, but same result. First time the game just stopped loading I was mid game and the assets didn't load in properly like the NPCs or cars and everything was low res, and the second time I just noticed that the saving ikon on the top of the screen didn't disappear and can't load in a previous save. Both two issue ended up with an alt + F4 force close. Maybe the second issue was worse since all the progress after the bug occurred got lost. But anyway great game keep up the good work. Thanks

Since i can´t create my own thread im gonna post this here.

Its not really a gamebreaking bug in the Quest "Gimme Danger" but takes the purpose out of it.
I tried to make it spoiler free but if you havent done the Quest yet watch at your own risk.

https://streamable.com/hibsl7
https://streamable.com/8b8rsd

Maybe someone can move it to the Technical Section and make it´s own Thread out of it?

Hello! Joined forum to report a bug, see I can't start thread for 10 posts, didn't want to post useless stuff just to get rights to a new thread. I didn't see this reported after several searches. It's a subtle bug anyway.

BUG REPORT - MINOR VISUAL - INVENTORY / WEAPON DETAILS
PC v1.4

TLDR: Inventory, weapon detail; second slot, DPS comparisons go wrong after clicking Attachments or MODS.
AFFECTS BOTH SECOND AND THRID WEAPON SLOT DETAIL.

Bug: See screenshots. While in detail of second weapon slot (pistol for me), the DPS arrows (red/green) and the popup of other weapons in your inventory is CORRECT at first, but the bug is, if you click on either ATTACHMENT or MODS slot, the comparison switches to comparing against your FIRST WEAPON SLOT even though we're still on the second weapon slot detail page.

Exiting the second weapon detail and going back in resets the issue, it's only an issue when picking on the attachments or mods.

BEFORE: showing correct comparison of selected second weapon slot (pistol) to other weapons in inventory
PC_v1_4_BEFOREClickAttachment.png

AFTER: incorrect pop-up info and DPS comparison arrows, it's comparing against my first weapon slot (assult rifle) instead of the current second weapon slot PISTOL we're still in detail on. Same kind of thing if this was my third weapon slot.
PC_v1_4_AfterClickAttachment.png

Thanks! Look forward to more forum activity! Love the game! I can see a lot of hard work has been put into it!

-2MC

Hi guys,

Having some trouble with my save files. They seem to have disappeared after some storage option screen from epic games popped up. I built my first PC for Cyberpunk and do not have very much experience troubleshooting issues, so if anyone knows if the saves are lost forever, or a way to get them back I would appreciate it a lot.

GENERAL REMINDER TO ALL: IF YOU EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, CHECK THE SOLUTIONS ON THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT WEBSITE , AND, IF NECESSARY, REPORT ISSUES USING THEIR CONTACT LINKS. THIS IS THE PREFERRED METHOD, AND ALLOWS THE DEVS TO TRACK ISSUES PROPERLY. THANK YOU.

New account here. I'm looking for support for the controls in 2077. I'm having a really bad time with all combat because of it. I'm almost to the point of just quit playing the title.

My settings are
Deadzone in 0.00, out 0.90
SES 30 (both)
Curve default
Aim assist disabled (both)
Aim acceleration settings all 0
Control vibration disbaled
Controller: Razer wolverine ultimate
System: Xbox One
Game installed on SSD (no texture issues)

My main issue is the lack of fine aim. Every fight I'm just fighting the aim to go where I want it. I'll bearly press the analog stick, but nothing happens. I add a little bit more pressure and BAM, my aim is past my target. Sniping is downright crazy with the current controls.

I currently play COD MW / Warzone with 0.00 deadzone with a linear curve without aim assist and it feels like butter. 2077, feels very VERY ODD.

I'm not directly sure if it's because I'm playing on the Xbox One (2013). As I understand the FPS is low. I'm waiting for Microsoft to ship my Series X, but they slow at shipping it seems.

If I had to guess on the issue, Something is very wrong with the deadzone setting. I would expect my analog sticks to move around by themselves at 0.00 no matter the curve (more with linear), but That doesn't happen in 2077.

Being I have a deadzone at 0.00 and I still need to press the stick this much implies there is still a set amount of deadzone left, I only ask someone to look into this.

The only thing this game has for me is combat, I can't get into it with bad controls.

GENERAL REMINDER TO ALL: IF YOU EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, CHECK THE SOLUTIONS ON THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT WEBSITE , AND, IF NECESSARY, REPORT ISSUES USING THEIR CONTACT LINKS. THIS IS THE PREFERRED METHOD, AND ALLOWS THE DEVS TO TRACK ISSUES PROPERLY. THANK YOU.

Thanks for making this clear. While I was searching the net and the forum site it wasn't very clear on preferred reporting for bugs. I searched technical support but looked like more of a FAQ. Maybe make Bug Reporting a lot more obvious? Both on web and in game? If things are easy and convenient most people follow it instead of you having to shepard us to the right solution as the noobs we are ;) I've even seen one game have a bug icon in corner of a menu linking to the right web spot from in game to make sure they get bugs reported the way they prefer.

-2MC

Next to some actions in game, like turning the radio off, jacking in, etc., a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it appears. What's it for?
yellow_thingy.png

@2ManyCups , thank you for the feedback! The Tech Support website attempts to address as many common issues as possible, before players contact them, in an effort to help players solve their cases, without generating too many redundant tickets. However, your point is quite understandable.

Top Bottom