🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Fix bludgeoning damage from small blackjacks.
Post automatically merged:

Fix the Viper and the Manticore gear NOT for having bludgeoning resistance.

Please add back extra toxicity in Legendary Manticore and keep the bludgeoning resistance

Switch the textures of Mastercrafted Saddle, to Zerrikanian Saddle finally. You haven't fixed it since 2015. EVEN YOUR NEXT GEN UPDATE PHOTOS USE THAT SADDLE

Please make max level of heightened tolerance to 100% again. It doesn't make any sense.

Textures in Medium settings do not load properly

Detail Level slider doesn't work as it should

Last edited:
Its seems like there is problem with

Kaer Morhen Grandmaster Wolf Armor (Arcymistrzowska zbroja wilka z Kaer Morhen)

Seems like something is missing to build/craft this armor, but don't know what. Maybe its a bug since I already have one armor (the one from netflix movie..) See picture. Is it a bug or do i need to find some kind a armor part? See pictures.

Attachments

• armor1.jpg
    armor1.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 25
  • armor2.jpg
    armor2.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 23
There's no option to "disable" the main quest in the game. You're free to roam and do whatever, but a task will always be present and the game world, itself, will advance based on the main storyline (like being unable to leave Watson at the beginning.)
Free to roam? I find I can't roam anywhere outside of task constraints.

hum... :rolleyes:
As far as I know, except during Act 1 in which you can't leave Watson (like White Orchad in TW3) and during some quests, you're free to go wherever you want on the map... But a quest (whatever the quest) must be active. If you don't want to have a quest marker, active a quest which don't have one, like "Beat On The Brat" or "Fool On The Hill for example".

hum... :rolleyes:
As far as I know, except during Act 1 in which you can't leave Watson (like White Orchad in TW3) and during some quests, you're free to go wherever you want on the map... But a quest (whatever the quest) must be active. If you don't want to have a quest marker, active a quest which don't have one, like "Beat On The Brat" or "Fool On The Hill for example".
Yup. Once Watson opens up, the whole gameworld opens up. The main quest, gigs, and so forth will always be present, however.

Can one Moderator create a topic for me? I want to suggest to have cutscene lighting toggle on/off throughout the whole game as an option.

Hey everyone,
I bought the witcher 3 on steam today and I'm playing on my steam deck. I have one problem, the
photomode won't start when I'm pushing ls+rs. Is there a way to fix this or will there be an update?

Thanks in advance

Have you accepted the Gwent Pro-rank regulations? If not, you can do so from the general tab on settings. Unfortunately, you will again have to finish the level 1 mosaic.

I'm fairly new...as in this week... and for the life of me I cannot figure out the decks. I've earned some new cards, but they aren't showing up when I play, so I assume I need to do something manually. The deck building menus are not intuitive, unless perhaps I wanted to try crafting, and I'm not ready for that.

Yes, I have searched the forums, but I cannot find this topic - probably using the wrong search words or something. I play both PC and mobile versions. (primarily PC, but I'll take whatever help I can get)

New cards are not automatically included in decks (that would be inconsistent with rules for deck construction). If you want to use new cards, you must build a deck that uses them, then choose the deck when you play a match.

I play exclusively on mobile — some things might look different on a PC.

The most direct way to create a new deck is to open the deck builder and select new deck. (On my IPhone, the new deck button is at the top of the list of player decks on the left of the screen.) You will then get to select a leader ability for your deck. After selecting a leader, you can begin building your deck.

To build the deck, you drag cards you own (shown in color in the list on the right on the IPhone) to the space on the left that shows cards currently in the deck. If you have trouble identifying cards you own, under filters there is an option, “ownership”, that allows only cards you own to be shown.

Otherwise, you must follow rules for deck building. You can use only neutral cards and cards from your chosen faction. Your deck must contain at least 25 cards. It also must contain at least 13 unit cards. Finally, the total provision cost of your cards must fall within the provision limit.

When finished, exit the deck screen with the return arrow and you will be prompted to save the deck. Once you do so, you are ready tho play it.

Generally, your active deck when you hit the play button would be the last deck you saved in the deck builder.

New cards are not automatically included in decks (that would be inconsistent with rules for deck construction). If you want to use new cards, you must build a deck that uses them, then choose the deck when you play a match.

I play exclusively on mobile — some things might look different on a PC.

The most direct way to create a new deck is to open the deck builder and select new deck. (On my IPhone, the new deck button is at the top of the list of player decks on the left of the screen.) You will then get to select a leader ability for your deck. After selecting a leader, you can begin building your deck.

To build the deck, you drag cards you own (shown in color in the list on the right on the IPhone) to the space on the left that shows cards currently in the deck. If you have trouble identifying cards you own, under filters there is an option, “ownership”, that allows only cards you own to be shown.

Otherwise, you must follow rules for deck building. You can use only neutral cards and cards from your chosen faction. Your deck must contain at least 25 cards. It also must contain at least 13 unit cards. Finally, the total provision cost of your cards must fall within the provision limit.

When finished, exit the deck screen with the return arrow and you will be prompted to save the deck. Once you do so, you are ready tho play it.

Generally, your active deck when you hit the play button would be the last deck you saved in the deck builder.
Thank you! That's very clear & direct; I'll try it this evening!

Hey all - new to the forum but have been playing Gwent for a few months now. Is anyone else having issues with the deck builder lately? It's not allowing import or export of decks, and when I've tried to manually build a deck, I've saved it, gone back to the main list and the new deck isn't saved. I know there's a number limit in the actual game, but I've never seen that applied in the deck builder before.

I am trying to sign into my rewards on xbox series x, 4.0.2 to play my save file from PC. when i go to the QR code i get what seems like an error page. I've been searching for awhile and can't seem to find a solution. Wonder if the system is down at the moment or another issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 13.42.33.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 13.42.33.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
I am trying to sign into my rewards on xbox series x, 4.0.2 to play my save file from PC. when i go to the QR code i get what seems like an error page. I've been searching for awhile and can't seem to find a solution. Wonder if the system is down at the moment or another issue?
Did you try "simply" using the link instead ?

Top Bottom