🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Quint card cycle task has a BUG, many Chinese players can not complete the expansion pack with keywords in the task, can you remove the keyword requirements in the cycle task, only retain the conditions of the expansion pack

Hi everybody. I play Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox X with Phantom Liberty but after 2.0 update many of sidequests are not triggered. I try reload save turn off game or xbox, skip time but nothings help. I miss lots of quests like Judy, River, Delamain, Kerry. Something to help? Thank you

Hi everybody. I play Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox X with Phantom Liberty but after 2.0 update many of sidequests are not triggered. I try reload save turn off game or xbox, skip time but nothings help. I miss lots of quests like Judy, River, Delamain, Kerry. Something to help? Thank you
Did you try to clear the cache in case?
Software method, works only on Xbox Series X:
1. Press the glowing Xbox button on your controller
2. Scroll right to Profile & system
3. Select Settings with the A button
4. Select Devices & Connections > Blu-ray > Persistent Storage
5. Select Clear Persistent Storage
How far you are in the main quest(s)?
No much you can do on console anyway, so if no one call you while you already reached the point of no return (Nocturne OP55N1) and if clearing the cache doesn't work, you should directly contact the support ("contact us").

Hey can we can get third and first person options for our character please Ik we have it when we drive but can we get it for both

Anyone else having problems taking overwatch out of their inventory post Cyberpunk 2.0?
I decided to check out Phantom Liberty after finishing the original (V1.52) back in 2022 on PS5. After doing the current update (2.12) and installing Phantom Liberty, My character is missing both the Overwatch Sniper Rifle and the Satori Katana. It doesn't matter which of my save games I load, the 2 weapons are missing from my inventory and stash. What's even weirder is that when I load the game and go into my inventory it shows V holding the weapon, yet the weapon isn't present, and It can't be wielded. See Pic. I was hoping I would be able to just purchase it from Herold in the Black Market, but he doesn't have it available. I read that Satori was nurfed significantly, but I don't understand why both weapons would be just gone. To have spent all the time completed Panam quest line to get the rifle, to have it just vanish is really aggravating.

Attachments

• 20240325_145412_resized.jpg
    20240325_145412_resized.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 9
How do we revert CP to previous version on the PS5 console?

Just came back for a replay and found out 2.0 destroyed the way I enjoyed playing the most.

I preordered Cyberpunk 2077 because of the buzz I heard online and after seeing the first trailer, I was super excited for its release. I did'nt have a chance to play it right away as I am always busy with work, I heard dismal reviews and from people who were trying to play it as it was a pretty severely broken game so I decided that it was not worth the trouble to play it. I recommended the game to several people before its release and I felt bad for the 6 people who bought it after I told them how amazing the game was going to be. After waiting a couple years and seeing how it progressed and even seeing a developer video apologizing for CD Project Reds mishandling of its release and how they planned to try to make it right I decided to finally give it a try. I have to say it is a great game! I put a lot of hours into it and beat the story line. I saw an expansion was coming out and Idris Elba was lending his talent to the game and I was again super excited and jumped in with a pre order for Phantom Liberty. It finally came out; I opened it a couple times to see what was in it and did not have time to get heavy into it yet. Fast forward a few months and here they announce an ULTIMATE EDITION, Hmm? Cool! I'm sure my 2 preorders of the complete game will be combined into the Ultimate edition, sounds like that would be right and make sense! Not as of yet, I have been disheartened to see that the loyal customers from before the games launch that have supported this project the whole time have not been properly compensated with a sensible upgrade to the Ultimate Edition. Maybe there is no major difference between owning the game and expansion versus owning the Ultimate Editon but I feel slighted as I’m sure a lot of other people who have purchased the game and expansion separately from the Ultimate Edition. I again will wait to play the expansion in hopes that this again will be made right. I do hope that these reviews are seen from a reasonable approach.

Maybe there is no major difference between owning the game and expansion versus owning the Ultimate Editon
If you already have the game and the expansion, I reassure you, there is no difference at all... except there is "Ultimate Edition" on the box and it's a different product on stores (equivalent of GOTY Edition for TW3).

Hey guys. Doing a bit of research with the homies right now and we're wondering... who voices Jago Szabo in Phantom Liberty? We looked through the VA Cast in the credits but Jago specifically is not outlined as a character, so he must be somewhere in the additional voices - but which one? If someone from CDPR could get back to me on this one, that would be dope. Cheers, chooms.

Hi, I've recently decided to opt-in on 'my rewards' on witcher 3, but I'm a bit bummed out because the roach card is apparently time exclusive.
To add insult to injury sometimes my opponents use the Geralt muster card, even if no Roach shows up.
Just wanted to share my insatisfaction here, that card is worth more than the armor set in my eyes to be frank.
I get the cardback on Gwent being time exclusive, but the Roach card didn't need to be, I can always give myself the Roach card using console commands, but I don't know the ID of Geralt muster nor Ciri muster.

Why don't you allow us to revert the next-gen update on ps4? The game has become unplayable due to poor performance after the update while it remains pretty much the same in terms of visuals. I have an old save prior to the update and it runs perfectly fine unlike the 4.04 version.

Hi, new here.

Just wanted to share my thoughts

The night city needs more than legends, the city needs Heroes.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but hear me out.

There are many legends and probably most of them are mercs, and whatever you say about them there not exactly much different from megacorps, because end of the day they, they'll use other people's misery and problems for their gains, there are only a few who tried to do good like silverhand(but it looked more of doing it for revenge rather than to make the place better to me)

And take V, they are just a merc doing there job, that's it not changing the place or anything

I know many would say it's a dark universe that's how it should be, but come on the SOULS universe is also dark but there are some who bring light to it

And shouldn't the places where the evil is high where the heroes should rise, it's darkest before dawn after all (just a proverb don't go scientific)

And they don't even need to be knight in shining Armor, even a dark knight would do

Some will say that megacorps are too, can't defeat them, they don't need to, atleast just change night city to a better place

diplomacy or any other means to get the gangs in your control

make ways for people to live without dependent of corpos like make food available through different sources

Defence and anything else they require, just take over the whole city

Some will say it's unrealistic, we can't defeat the corporate World, let's not go into reality, in a video game yes we can

Than comes a question, the city is mostly corrupt, how will a good hero rise

Well they could be a super soldier from 1900s who woke up the see the state of world, could be a friendly neighborhood street kid who wants a change or even a corpo hier who wants to completely change the world.

I seriously hope cyberpunk Orion is not a prequel, because It won't matter whatever we do there the future will be cyberpunk 2077

P.S. sorry for grammar

P.S.2 thank you for reading my rant

P.S.3 it's just my opinion no need to be rude

Edit 1: Maybe they don't need to, just take over the city, put order on the street and neutralize all gangs?, they'll be doing it for selfish reasons but the butterfly effect causes the city to be better?

Like the KGF movies, he does it for himself but the effect inadvertently makes the place great.

What can one person do? Well arasaka reached that position by one person (and a whole bunch of idiots)

Hi, I just bought the game and have an issue to figure something out. How to use consumables? Every time I click on them in my inventory, I get "can't use them right now" or something similar, tried in and out of combat, I don't understand how to use them.

Hi, new here.

Just wanted to share my thoughts

The night city needs more than legends, the city needs Heroes.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but hear me out.

There are many legends and probably most of them are mercs, and whatever you say about them there not exactly much different from megacorps, because end of the day they, they'll use other people's misery and problems for their gains, there are only a few who tried to do good like silverhand(but it looked more of doing it for revenge rather than to make the place better to me)

And take V, they are just a merc doing there job, that's it not changing the place or anything

I know many would say it's a dark universe that's how it should be, but come on the SOULS universe is also dark but there are some who bring light to it

And shouldn't the places where the evil is high where the heroes should rise, it's darkest before dawn after all (just a proverb don't go scientific)

And they don't even need to be knight in shining Armor, even a dark knight would do

Some will say that megacorps are too, can't defeat them, they don't need to, atleast just change night city to a better place

diplomacy or any other means to get the gangs in your control

make ways for people to live without dependent of corpos like make food available through different sources

Defence and anything else they require, just take over the whole city

Some will say it's unrealistic, we can't defeat the corporate World, let's not go into reality, in a video game yes we can

Than comes a question, the city is mostly corrupt, how will a good hero rise

Well they could be a super soldier from 1900s who woke up the see the state of world, could be a friendly neighborhood street kid who wants a change or even a corpo hier who wants to completely change the world.

I seriously hope cyberpunk Orion is not a prequel, because It won't matter whatever we do there the future will be cyberpunk 2077

P.S. sorry for grammar

P.S.2 thank you for reading my rant

P.S.3 it's just my opinion no need to be rude

Edit 1: Maybe they don't need to, just take over the city, put order on the street and neutralize all gangs?, they'll be doing it for selfish reasons but the butterfly effect causes the city to be better?

Like the KGF movies, he does it for himself but the effect inadvertently makes the place great.

What can one person do? Well arasaka reached that position by one person (and a whole bunch of idiots)
Just a detail, but quite important to notice > Mike Pondsmith, the creator of the source material, said several times that in the world he created, there is no "heros". So as long as CDPR stay close to Mike Pondsmith vision of the "dark futur", you won't probably see "heros" in Orion ;)
Hi, I just bought the game and have an issue to figure something out. How to use consumables? Every time I click on them in my inventory, I get "can't use them right now" or something similar, tried in and out of combat, I don't understand how to use them.
Which consumable? Foods and drinks?
Yes, in theory you should be able to eat/drink them from your inventory when you're out of combat.

I had to make an account just to discuss why Netrunners and Sandevistans are getting nerfed. It’s a single player game and its not causing any harm to anyone. The game was super fun until 2.1 happened.

Top Bottom