🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi,

do I understand correctly that I can only create a new thread after writing 10 posts in existing threads? This seems like the system is forcing me to spam. Odd decision. Or is there some admin that can unlock the privileges for me?

Hi,

do I understand correctly that I can only create a new thread after writing 10 posts in existing threads? This seems like the system is forcing me to spam. Odd decision. Or is there some admin that can unlock the privileges for me?
Just to avoid the new thread spam from malicious users, I suppose :)
Easy to post 10 times. You can go in community threads ;)

Hi,

You can also post here and request moderators to start a thread for you — they are, in my experience, always very helpful.

How many hoops do I have to jump through to talk to a human being about an issue I'm having with Gwent?

No, it's not solvable through the FAQ. Someone answer this.

How many hoops do I have to jump through to talk to a human being about an issue I'm having with Gwent?

No, it's not solvable through the FAQ. Someone answer this.
If the steps doesn't work/help, you can use the green button (Contact Us) to contact the support.

I think the nextgen versions should include mods because that will make the community bring in some interesting talent and it will make everyone forget about all the glitches like Skyrim. The Multiplayer should be a separate build with the city scraped down, peds and aerial vehicles.

Hey, I'm new in the game and trying to follow the reward tree in scoia'tael - but already fail at the first one "Play a online game". Already played some games and this field is not refreshing (pictures below).

Can anybody help out here?
Best!
IMG_8360.PNG

I just played a game with a guy and I think he may be cheating but I'm not sure so I was going to post what happened in the game to see if what he did is possible without cheats. Where should I do that?

Hi guys, I've been playing The Witcher 3 for a few months. I even use mods and haven't had any trouble with them until now. There is one mod called "Enemy overhaul and level cap increase" on Nexus, which I have been using for quite some time without problem before, that causes me trouble. I don't know what is wrong with it, I can't merge files anymore and don't know how to solve this conflict. There are the pics from the scripts merger:

I don't know if is because I installed another mod, "Leveling Witcher and relic gear update", before I installed this one.
Even though I tried to uninstall them both, I cannot merge "mod0000_Merger" Files.

I would appreciate any help.

P.s: My game is Steam 1.32 version.

Edit: I just reinstalled everything back, the problem was still there but I found a solution for it. Never thought it would be that simple.

Last edited:
hello, I got some bugs during my playthrough, and I want to report these. can I do this in this thread, or any other? can't create my own threads until I have 10 posts
Post automatically merged:

the game is cyberpunk 2077

hello, I got some bugs during my playthrough, and I want to report these. can I do this in this thread, or any other? can't create my own threads until I have 10 posts
Post automatically merged:

the game is cyberpunk 2077
For report a bug, the best is to do it here (one report per bug)

Hello!
A long shot here, but i sold my computer, where i bought Cyperpunk 2077 on Steam, and enjoyed it.

i’ve got a PS5, where i would like to play it on. Is it possible to transfer the game to PS5?

Hello.
No next gen upgrade for cyberpunk 2077 in Greece? I have a CUSA 16579 ps4 disc trying to upgrade to ps5. Account region is Greece.

Hello everyone :) nice to be here.

I don't know if I understand, but to open a topic, I need to talk to a moderator. I'd like to open it up and ask the developers (I don't know if they'll answer) something about 'crowds' and 'vehicular traffic'.

From what I've observed, I could be wrong, cars are 'born' near the 'player' (object called player). It is from the player that all action develops. The question is, except for the crowd (pedestrians) a relatively good current system (may still improve in future versions) but about cars, wouldn't it be better to work with 'line paths' and 'object detect' (collision) to define behaviors? Which of the two systems, distinct from each other, 'weighs' less in CPU processing?

Thanks for any information.

Still no controller ads sensitivity options. Why wasn't an ads sensitivity option added?

Thank God for that free trial because the game is unplayable with such high ads Sens.

Any chance for CROSS SAVE feature across platforms?
I have Cyberpunk on Xbox / PS5 / PC since launch and have the most time on the PC version - but with the current update I want to play on my PS5 or Xbox Series X and if possible would love to go between PC and Xbox more freely or PS5 and PC even. Either way I would love Cross Platform Save - I know Witcher III had it for Nintendo Switch and PC but any inclination this might be coming for NEXT-GEN consoles & PC?

Top Bottom