🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Cringy Cantonese Accent Dialogues

Hi guys, new in the forum here, as I can't post a new thread yet am gonna post here. Any native Cantonese speakers find part of the Cantonese accent for the Cantonese dialogue (*Spoiler?* in the Gig: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy) cringy? It's like Westerners/ Non-natives speaking Cantonese instead of actual Chinese agents who speaks the dialect.

Hello! Can moderator please create topic? "My song "Saga. Cyberpunk 2077""
And in first message write this:
"Hello, guys! Me and my friend made a song about Cyberpunk 2077 ( Video "Saga. Cyberpunk 2077" ) and upload it on Youtube december 3 2020 (1 week before release of the game). Can you please watch the video and tell me what you think about it?
Btw, this song is in Russian language, cause me and my friend are Russians. But! English version will come soon (1-2 week).
Video "Saga. Cyberpunk 2077"

I am a one handed gamer & use Joy2Key software to customise foot controls to enable play.
Unlike CoD, GTA, etc Cyberpunk does not recognise the remapped input & the result was I am unable to move.
Steam refunded me, but I am hopeful that you might be able to investigate this & fix with a patch?
1000s of disabled gamers rely on this software so I know I cannot be alone with this issue.
Any help appreciated massively as I wish to repurchase and dive in to your game this Christmas - it looks fantastic!
best regards
David

I Use the Yamashi patch , which for one Increases Performance, and for another enables Virtual Input (mainly for those who have a Steam Controller). This would probably have been the patch for you so to speak. Sure your case could be considered a "rare" case, but not being able to map controls how you want it should not be an issue in 2020.

Hey, I can only write this is the welcome section. So I'm just curious, does anyone know if the devs are getting a break after this? I heard they've been on crunch time since the start, just curious if they are getting a bit of down time?
I hope they do as a break would so very well deserved after creating a masterpiece, the game is absolutely astounding! I am playing on XB1X and yeah it has been plagued with issues...for me, game crashes atleast once every hour but this hasn't deterred me from playing. Cyberpunk is a going to set the bar for next gen gaming and everything about it is fantastic....[...]. I remember the days you bought a broken game and it didnt get patched it was just broke!!! Truly amazing effort CDPR and cant wait to see what CP 2077 evolves into! Thank you from a happy gamer!

I am a very, very loud critic of how CDPR handled the development, and the release of Cyberpunk 2077, and of the game's technical quality in general.
However...
I have been waiting for our lord and savior Mike Pondsmith's vision to be made into a PC game, and I strongly believe CDPR was the best choice to do that. The fact that enigmatic characters like Silverhand, Alt, or Rouge are integral part of the game puts a perfect crown on the Cyberpunk 2020 universe.
This is a brilliant game. The writing quality and the creativity of certain side-quests is amazing, their emotional effect on me was staggering at times, but never unwelcome.
Thank you guys, it is still a bumpy road, but you did something amazing!

[BUG Report]

- GIG Shark in the water

Took out Blake with a non-lethal take down and stuffed him the boot of the car that was sent by Fixer. Car drove off but quest marker followed car until it de-spawned. The Fixer never called to confirm completion and the quest remain open in my journal. No rewards received and quest cannot be completed.

- Crafting (Disassembling)

Health consumables (maxdoc & bounceback) can become impossible to disassemble when item is placed in quick-slot and used. This means that stacks of low level health consumables that become obsolete cannot be salvaged for parts. (Can hold Z on item stack but will not do anything). Occasionally item will disassemble but components will not be returned.

I would have posted this on the Technical forums but rules wont allow???

I would like to report a quest bug in "Dream On". Is there a place for this? I cannot report to forum as long as i am new here.

Hello everyone. Posting here because im having problems with resolution when i launch the game now. Played all the way to when you first get into v's apartment at an average of 55 fps on medium settings and then crashed. Now for some reason when i launch the game it opens in a window that takes up about 1/2 of my monitor. When i change the resolution in game it just stretches the image inside that window and i am no longer able to see most of what should be there.

My system specs are:
GPU: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics VRAM 4096 MB GDDR5 1750 MHz
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor 4 Cores
12 GB Ram
Windows 7

Things i have tried.
Running the game as admin
Reinstall
Update Drivers to latest
Roll back drivers
GPU scaling from Radeon software
Unplugging my second monitor
Running the game off my second monitor

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

I found two entrys for "Dream On" but not similar with what i experienced.
So i post this under "Technical"?

Ok so basically when I started playing cyberpunk i noticed that I couldnt unequip items after trying to unequip a hat I didn't like and this issue haunted me for a while. It would let me unequip sometimes but 99.9% of the time nothing would happen. I first thought this was a Cyberpunk issue but I now think it was an issue with my mouse... Anyways I noticed that if i just press the middle button down SUPER HARD it let me unequip stuff but the button broke after doing this a couple of times... Sooo I was wondering if you could add a setting to change that keybind because I don't have a spare mouse laying around and I live in the middle of nowhere so I can't just go and buy one sadly :<

I have tried looking through settings but to my knowledge theres np way to solve this right now. Also I would appriciate fast help on this as I equipped something in the 'special' slot and cant change any items before selling it and enemies are starting to one shot me :<

Hi. Anyone else experiencing mouse lag / lag / smoothing / acceleration in Cyberpunk for PC? My mouse feels like a single cage that breaks completely in first person shooter when my target lags behind! Usually disabling Vsync etc. helps, but not here. Some other culprits in other games are usually settings like "pre-rendered frames" etc. I've also experienced input lag in other games which is set by default but apparently can't be turned off Cyberpunk

Hi, I bought Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG and noticed that the poster of the map, which is present in the physical copies of the game, is not present among the downloadable goodies for the digital version. I'm a big fan of game maps and I always try to print and put them in a frame; I find it strange that, considering the fact that adding it consists of 0 added cost for CDPR, there is not a printable version of it, but just posters and wallpapers that are very unlikely being actually printed.

Please add it to the downloadable contents or send it out via email or something, I would really love to have it hung on my wall

Hi moderators! I'm new but wanted to report a gitch which blocks me to progress. Can you opena thread in the technical forum?

Mission "The Ride" - can't call Jackie

Hi guys. I think I can't complete the game anymore. I was doing The ride mission.
I went in Dex's limo, chatted with him, and as soon as I got out of the Limo, I had to go, so I saved the game.
I don't remember recieving a call from Jackie or anything.

When I got back into the game, my objective was "Call Jackie". I'm calling him, his phone rings, but nothing. I tried several times.

I went to do some secondary missions instead, and calling him once in a while, but he never answer his phone.

Have you had this bug? Maybe I'm missing something. What did you do? I clearly can't progress into the main story, and I tried looking for this exact same glitch on the internet but it seems i'm the only one :( .

Some guy told me to skip 24hours in the game and try to call him again. It didn't work. I tried several combinaisons of hour skipping. None of them worked.
Thank you very much!

Hi guys

As I'm new, can a moderator make a new topic for me?

Topic: Panam and River same-sex dialogues going forward?

Body: As there are voiced same-sex lines in the game for m/m romance with River and f/f romance with Panam (not personally confirmed this one but River definitely true), should these characters appear in future will romances accessed in this way be acknowledged/continued? And, just to try my luck, given that these s/s lines are already voiced and in the game, would you consider just patching it in for River and Panam to be bi so s/s can access these lines without having to have an opposite sex body type?

HI, I'm Gabriel, I really like Cyberpunk, I have just one question.
There is any chances that Judy will be in future dlcs? I know that is very early to ask that but I was just curious because she's such a nice character, one of the few ones that really managed to "connect" me with the game, I just want a hint, even a maybe it's enough for me :))). Sorry for my english and I hope for all of you to have a nice holiday :D

Where the hell do my save games keep going? This is now 3rd day in a row where I save game before bed then I come back next day load up game and my character again is lvl 2. I tried loading from machine and from cloud and im still lvl 2, Im really getting sick of playing same thing every day.

I literally dont even want to play anymore its so depressing. Ive literally wasted over 20 hours. And I check it also before I log off its on there the games saved but soon as I turn off game its disappears. This is so depressing I honestly dont want to play im going back to playing fortnite.

Last edited:
Top Bottom