🎉The Welcome Thread

+
My issue is not serious but very annoying. I have not continued playing after the three intros because the TAB key (Scan) stops working, when this happens I have to reload my save game or last checkpoint and it works normally again. It may not be a game-breaker but it is very irritating.

My question is about contacting Technical support, i've sent a ticket but didn't get any confirmation in my mail or otherwise, no tracking number, nothing. Is it supposed to work that way? Asking here since i can't create threads.

CDPR Needs more Transparency! - Where did shown content go?
--That is, if they want to gain consumer trust back.

Hard and difficult honesty is the only path back to that.
The more I look at old gameplay footage vs what came out the more I wonder where that gameplay trajectory went, and what state the game must have been in to not have that gameplay developed further. Did they pull an Anthem, where the gameplay demo was all they had ready to show at that time, and the rest of the game was in pieces?

As an example, the character creation used to be Male/Female. Since then they made it more fluid to be more widely inclusive. They also had a different hacking menu/minigame and more mod abilities. Did they spend all that time redoing different aspects of the game?

Also, while probably not the most kosher example, immersive nudity was even in the game on day 1, as advertised! This last example specifically was obviously initially intended in the release since it's in the character customization and there's even a censor toggle in the settings menu if you didn't care for it. (For many players it makes the game more immersive! Who showers in their underwear!? Is the city gritty or sterile? I don't mind too much either way, but make up your mind before you advertise towards gritty realism. It's false advertisement otherwise, and why many people are rightfully upset. It's also a frustratingly stupid look to spend time not fixing bugs to take out at game release an optional feature that's already in the game.) The main question is, why was it patched out?

The biggest reason I see for that example is to sterilize the game against its original creative vision just to make it more marketable worldwide. (If so, that's a decision I adamantly disagree with.)

Without decisive answers from CDPR themselves, a likely and depressing answer many are left with is the assumption that all of this was the decision of some CDPR corpo who thought they'd make more money on the decision to leave all of this out at launch.

Is that true? Why did they show (and even advertise) aspects of the game that just seemingly ended up in a programmers waste basket? We'd only know if CDPR was more transparent.

Hello, i am new user so i write here. Just wanted to make t shirt/hoodie merch suggestion. Cyberpunk themed font + the words
"You,
Me
and 'Saka tower."

Hi
I just go by dolly or doll online usually.
Been enjoying the game over all even with the ...issues.
Though I could not find a thread about it so I wanted to point out that maybe a vanity/fashion/glammor tab would be great? I know its a single player game but that would make getting fashion down how you want and not worrying about stats would be great, please consider this..thank you.

Hi ;
I can't complete the Dream On mission, stuck at the part where I need to eliminate all enemies surrounding the van we followed and that we need to hack ; After checking a few times the area, i can see through the ground that there is a Data mining spot just right under the quest zone ; and it's not far deep, but there is no access to any underground in this base.

After running around this area on a 200m radius trying to find answers and solutions, I found back the door to the Maelstrom base. I suppose some enemies I forgot during main quest are still in the All Food underground, and may be flagged as enemis to eliminate for the just above warehouse. Problem is, we can't get back into All food.

I like this game. Not too many complaints outside the norm. But am I alone in thinking.. Night City seems like it’s on lock down?? I mean is Covid running crazy in N. City?? Where are the NPC?? Where’s the traffic?? Hong Kong in sleeping dogs had more life and energy. GTA V online... felt lived in.. total emergence when I logged in. I love the gameplay and when you’re in a mission, but riding around.. hopefully CDPR will be able to add some more npc. That’s only thing that can take me out of this world when I’m playing.

Hello, new to forum and having some issues that hopefully someone can help with. I have been to the support page but that was worthless. So I thought I would try here. But then I see that I can't make a new thread because I need to posts first. o_O:eek:

I am playing on XBox One and since meeting up with Johnny I haven't been able to take off the wrapped bandages. All of my clothes are locked. I even went and got the hazmat outfit and equipped that to see if my other clothes would unlock and they wont.

Also, my pictures are now not showing up. I go thru photo mode, press the Xbox button and either go into the capture menu to take the picture or press Y. When I go to view the pictures they are not there, only ones I had taken previously are showing up. Anyone have any ideas what is going on or how to fix it?

Hi! Im new here so, i have a problem with cyberpunk 2077 on ps5 digital edition
Im Like 20 hours in the game and some dead bodies have some artifacts
Here is a video that I recorded
Is this a bug of the game or is my ps5 problem?
No other game have this problem

Hello there. I wasnt able to post a normal thread because of newbie restrictions so i had to post here according to your notice.

Im stuck with multiple questitemduplicates in my inventory and i have no way of removing them. They take up quite a bit of my allowed carryweight, im also not able to store them. I require help on this.

I'm posting here since I can't create a new thread and I can't find any answers.

Am I the only one stuck at 90/60/40 percentages?

20201219162113_1.jpg

I finished the main story line and all side quests.

In particular I completed all quests with Kerry and Bes Isis/Nancy and I also unlocked the "Breathtaking" achievement. I don't get why the second percentage is still at 60%.

It looks like I've done all the side quests since I'm not getting new ones and I've completed all the activities marked with a "!" on the map (except for the vehicles). Should I do all the NCPDs activities and all the activities marked with a "?" (which seem to be only contracts) to progress in the percentages?

Thank you

Top Bottom