The Witcher on DeviantArt

+
The Witcher on DeviantArt

Not so long ago we wrote about the Wishroom a collection of fan-made works inspired by The Witcher series. Today we would like to point you to another great place, where you can get your fan art fix.
Witcher-DamNation on DeviantArt is a collection of all sorts of Witcher-related artworks, created by our exceptionally talented community. We also encourage you to check out two additional sites on DeviantArt, called #TheWitcher2 and #TheWitcherFans.
If you are familiar with any other collections like the ones mentioned above, feel free to link them in the comments below.

It should be mentioned that Witcher DamNation is the joint project of our own Secondchildren and a former forum member who was known as Whisperwind when she was here. Thanks to them, anyone who makes art inspired by The Witcher has a place to show it off!

Dona said:
Woooo! Go fanart!

There's also #TheWitcherClub :) But I believe Damnation and TheWitcher2 are the biggest communities on dA.
Forgot about them, I should've linked it to MM360 too (shame on me )

@Corylea
Thanks but all the gratitude goes to deviant users. They're so incredibly talented, witty and brilliant

Top Bottom