TheNeonArcade - Q&A with CDProject's Lilayah

+
No one asked about Jackie:sleep:
I would also like to know if we'll have any Trauma Team or NCDP companions! I want more info on the psycho squad and TT! Lol
And I would also like to know how many long term romance options there will be
Will we be able to decorate our apartment?
It was just a different outcome of a mission or in short a bad outcome.Im pretty sure you can save him or he isn’t even dead in the demo....this would be too much of a big spoiler if he would die(storywise)

The one thing that bothers me with all the interviews at or after E3 is, when it comes to minigames. What everyone means is side activities: playing pool/dice or have a drink at a bar, braindance etc.

Yet hacking is always mentioned. That's part of the gameplay/combat.

Meh.

That appart, the main thing I learned is there is that unlike what we were told until now, there is actually one faction that V can officially join: The Nomads.
I wouldn't call that. It's a background choice, so isn't like "join" them, you're already nomad before the game even started.

Thanks so much for the transcript. Just to clarify further on the band representing Samurai in the game, they're actually called Refused. They're a Swedish hardcore punk band.

At least this one has got pretty good drumming going for it (albeit a generic riff and screaming).

Top Bottom