They have to release more Witcher merchandise

+
Oh yes indeed, they must release a lot more merchandising!Merchandising! Merchandising! Merchandising!Where the real money from the game is made!Witcher the T-Shirt!Witcher the coloring book!Witcher the lunch-box!Witcher the breakfast cereal!Witcher the FLAMETHROWER! (the kids love this one)and last but not least:Witcher the doll, Azar *pulls string* "this time you've pissed in a tornado!"lol.A special thanks to Mel Brooks for making such a great parody movie like Spaceballs.But seriously, a proper metal medallion on a chain would make a great merchandise to sell at collector shops / gaming retailers.

Chuckles said:
Oh yes indeed, they must release a lot more merchandising!Merchandising! Merchandising! Merchandising!Where the real money from the game is made!Witcher the doll, Azar *pulls string* "this time you've pissed in a tornado!"
*laugh* I love it! A threatening Azar doll. Can you decapitate him? Then put his head back on, so you can do it again? :DMy husband is extremely interested in American football, and he follows the local team, the New England Patriots, with great passion. Just last night, I was Christmas shopping online, and I went to the Patriots website to see if there were some Patriots doodad that my husband couldn't live without. Good god. You wouldn't believe it. They have Patriots EVERYTHING. Eighty gazillion kinds of apparel, glasses, mugs, plates, serving trays, books, DVD's, pens, stationery, key chains, clocks, bumper stickers, magnets, wastebaskets, chairs, and a partridge in a pear tree. And each of those things came in a mind-boggling number of different varieties. There isn't just A Patriot's coffee mug, oh no, that would be too simple. No, there's the 11-oz one and the 17-oz one, the red one and the blue one, the glass one and the ceramic one, the old logo and the new logo -- I swear, they had PAGES, just of coffee mugs. God, the place was scary!But of course, while I was looking at all this stuff, I was thinking, "Hmm. I wonder which of these things would sell well in a Witcher version?" I am usually not at all interested in marketing or merchandise, so it speaks to how much this game has captured my mind that I thought of such things.Beware -- this damned game is habit-forming! :D

through contests and the wiki work, i've managed to get the witcher medallion keychain, a (signed!) leather mousepad, the aforementioned silver sword replica letter opener, The Last Wish (book), The Last Wish (short story), lanyards, stickers and a fabulous keyboard (not witcher branded, but witcher enhanced -- it has a little lcd screen which tells me my major stats and xp! -- thanks CDPR!) ... hmmm i think that covers it ;DI know that the dice exist (Whisperwind and Didi have won those) ... so a lot of stuff exists and participating in all the contests here will get you some swag :)

@ Game Widowgood God girl have you tried the lottery? hopefully C D Red will come out with a line of stuff --- like other major companies dowould be a good cash flow for them I belieave

@CoryleaIndeed lots of New England Patriots merchandise but they don't offer bedclothes?
gamewidow said:
I know that the dice exist (Whisperwind and Didi have won those) ... so a lot of stuff exists and participating in all the contests here will get you some swag :)
I confirm herewith the dice game exists 8)

Corylea said:
My husband is extremely interested in American football, and he follows the local team, the New England Patriots, with great passion. Just last night, I was Christmas shopping online, and I went to the Patriots website to see if there were some Patriots doodad that my husband couldn't live without. Good god. You wouldn't believe it. They have Patriots EVERYTHING.
If there's one thing we Americans know how to do, it's make LOTS of crap for people to buy. Especially crap based on sports teams.

You haven't seen all the stuff that's available for Tokio Hotel, who are an embarrassment for Germany :-[ Honestly I don't want The Witcher on countless items for merchandise, just a few chosen items which you really appreciate ;)

gamewidow said:
through contests and the wiki work, i've managed to get the witcher medallion keychain, a (signed!) leather mousepad, the aforementioned silver sword replica letter opener, The Last Wish (book), The Last Wish (short story), lanyards, stickers and a fabulous keyboard (not witcher branded, but witcher enhanced -- it has a little lcd screen which tells me my major stats and xp! -- thanks CDPR!) ... hmmm i think that covers it ;DI know that the dice exist (Whisperwind and Didi have won those) ... so a lot of stuff exists and participating in all the contests here will get you some swag :)
Wow... a silver sword replica letter opener. I think I totally NEED that. :evil:Through ebay, fansite activity and contests I've acquired a signed poster, leather mousepad (unsigned), soundtrack cd, The Last Wish (short story), stickers, a sweet t-shirt, the dice (with dice cup) and the Geralt action figurine. And I commissioned (at significant expense) from a local artist a solid silver witcher medallion based on the one in the game. For the record, mine has yet to detect monsters or magic.

PetraSilie said:
You haven't seen all the stuff that's available for Tokio Hotel, who are an embarrassment for Germany :-[ Honestly I don't want The Witcher on countless items for merchandise, just a few chosen items which you really appreciate ;)
I agree! I don't need to set my wet glass on a coaster with Geralt's face on it or any of that nonsense.

m0rbid said:
I wish there was a nice, big poster you could buy! It would be great to have one in my room ;D
Hint: If you download certain high resolution images available as "wallpaper" on some fansites, you can take it to a printer and have it printed as a poster, the quality is good enough that if you have it printed on decent paper, it will be a totally wonderful poster. Cost should be around slightly more than you would pay for a regular poster on similar quality paper. message me for more info, if you need. :beer:PS: I found a poster on ebay.

Hi new to the game, and I was wondering where I could go to get a medallion like white wolf ( and all witcher's I guess) wear? I think it's cool and I can't find it anywhere......any suggestions?

Seeker said:
Seeker said:
I think one shouldn't be allowed to wear the medallion until one has been through the Trial of the Grasses. :D
Ok so where is mine then :mad:
If the trial of the grasses means the Trial of Maintaining a Suburban Lawn with a Minimum of Dandelion Problems, then I qualify. (semi-Pun intended).Mine is at a jeweler's, getting the chain fixed. the commissioned chain (handmade silver and hematite) broke several times. (If I've spent ridiculous amounts for the medallion, might as well continue the folly, support another artist). I'm a demolitions expert when it comes to jewelry. She's soldering every single link in the chain (not a happy camper there), and also making a cord for it, that is somewhat less destructible. Yes, I have pictures. Yes, they are still in the camera. I promise to get them up.....

Top Bottom