Thronebreaker Freezing/Loading Screen

+
I've had two instances today of freezing and other major issues.

First, after fighting the grave hag early on in the game, after the fight and returning to the game map, my controls just stopped working completely. Tried multiple controllers, turning them on and off, none of my buttons would work. So I closed and restarted the game only to get stuck indefinitely on the initial loading screen, three times, before the game finally let me in.

Second, not too long after that, after meeting the Nilfgaard emissary I decided to attack him. After one round, his side passed, and then I wasn't presented with an option to make my turn. Couldn't select a card to play, use any orders, nothing. So I forfeited, hoping to restart the fight, and again, indefinite loading screen.

This is way too irritating to be dealing with every hour. As much as I'm loving what I've played so far, I can't recommend Thronebreaker until these fairly major issues are ironed out.
Post automatically merged:

Gave the fight with the emissary one more go for the hell of it, after deleting the entire game and reinstalling. Got stuck again after the enemy side passed their turn. Could scroll through cards and look at them but can't play any of them or advance the fight in any way. Again tried to forfeit, again stuck at perpetual loading screen.

I'm out. This sucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom