Thronebreaker Leaders Update is live!

+
Is this update only for thronebreaker or Gwent? I play on PC and game did not update and I don't see new leaders,

It's also for Gwent. Please, try the following:
  1. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  2. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
    1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
    2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"

One of the best updates in Gwent yet.

The Wild Boar board is by far my favorite board so far, amazing atmosphere that reminds me of the Hearts of Stone expansion from Witcher 3, "Dead Man's Party" to be specific, one of Witcher 3's best quests ever.

The new leaders brought desperately needed fresh content to Gwent and since leaders are now actual commanders standing on the battlefield, having new ones is much more exciting now than before Homecoming. Them having unique, and in my opinion interesting, abilities as well as being costumizable with their own reward trees just adds to the excitement of having new leaders. GG Gwent devs, I love this update.

And I am also grateful for the simultaneous premium animations on consoles, been waiting for that for a long time! Thank you.

The Wild Boar board is by far my favorite board so far, amazing atmosphere that reminds me of the Hearts of Stone expansion from Witcher 3, "Dead Man's Party" to be specific, one of Witcher 3's best quests ever.
Indeed, a fine allusion to a good quest, and interesting characters, like the von Everecs.

Incidentally, it should come as no surprise that the name Everec derives from Old Germanic, and means 'boar strength', or 'power'.

Neutral cards were nerfed. If you are playing against NG, well you have got mahakam ale which is 4 points for 5 prov. And since NG doesent run many hard removal, you are set.
- I Take it back, slave drivers + Spermen are a bit of concern. I have not played NG or NR so I am not sure how problematic these cards are to deal with. Try out Meve ? lol

I dont think Meve sucks . I will try her tonight

Incidentally, it should come as no surprise that the name Everec derives from Old Germanic, and means 'boar strength', or 'power'.
Now that is very interesting I did not know that. That also explains why the von Everec coat of arms has a boar on it, as stated in the Year of The Wild Boar tree. You should have that text unlocked aswell if you already rewarded your way to the Wild Boar board, you might want to check that out.

Does anyone known anything about the PS4 problem in wich the player can´t go past the loading screen?
It happened to me and as i´ve seen, some others reddit users as well.
After press "X" int the Gerald and Ciri screen, the game starts to load, but stay loading forever.

That also explains why the von Everec coat of arms has a boar on it, as stated in the Year of The Wild Boar tree. You should have that text unlocked aswell if you already rewarded your way to the Wild Boar board, you might want to check that out.
Indeed, I noticed he was mentioned there. Jolly fun!

Does anyone know something about to get the full scraps for milling nerfed cards within 5 days? It doesn't work for me anymore...

Does anyone known anything about the PS4 problem in wich the player can´t go past the loading screen?
It happened to me and as i´ve seen, some others reddit users as well.
After press "X" int the Gerald and Ciri screen, the game starts to load, but stay loading forever.

I dont have this issue. I have a ps4 slim .

Since the patch was launched I cannot open kegs on PC. The game freezes.

Please, try the following:
  1. Remove/disable all third party overlay applications (e.g. FRAPS, RivaTuner).
  2. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  3. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.).
  4. Be sure the game is not installed under Program Files or Program Files(x86) and set up the .EXE files of Galaxy and Gwent to "Run as administrator".
  5. Disable the Galaxy overlay, in the options menu (only for debugging; it should be enabled for buying kegs and inviting friends).
  6. Disable your virus protection software / firewall.
  7. Close all background applications, especially Chrome (and other resource-consuming apps).
  8. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
    1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
    2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
  9. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

card like vyvern or avallach and some Others were complete modified and strongly nerfed
so u should give the chance to mill them at full price as you promised

Not sure if this is the best venue to ask this but...

Why is Meve blonde in Thronebreaker and all of a sudden a brunette in Gwent? I barely recognised her and somehow did not feel like her. Is there a reason for this decision or just an oversight?

Top Bottom