To anyone who cannot find white gull recipe

+
To anyone who cannot find white gull recipe

If you cannot find white gull recipe on sale anywhere (Herbalist White Orchard, Gremlist the druid on Skellige etc) then it may well be that you have already bought the recipe when at low level and now are looking in the wrong place for it.

White Gull is listed under alcohol NOT potions.

When encountering Imlerith boss fight I decided to upgrade swallow potion. Looked under potions for White Gull and of course it was not listed so I assumed I had forgotten to buy it. I then spent hours Googling and searching for the recipe to no avail. I even found posts from people saying that there is a bug where the recipe is bought and then disappears later. I assume that like me this is from people who bought the recipe early in White Orchard and then did not look to use it until much later and looked under potions for it.

Hope that this prevents a lot of the hassle I went through for someone.

Omg, made an account just to thank you. Quit the game over a year and did not even start the DLC’s. Because i was so mad i couldn’t finish my grandmasters ursine set because of missing the white gull ( White orchards alchamist door is shut-bugged for me). Know because of you, i just found out i had it all along hahaha.

Dude, you are my hero from 3 years ago.

I'd say I'm 2.5 hours in looking in all the wrong places for a recipe I had.

First post on this site, had to...

I also had this problem that took a while of searching to solve. Nice to see people getting a warning.

4 years later, THANK YOU!!! I spent about an hour looking around every herbalist and merchant.. Luckily I read your post!!!!

Receipt? Did you mean "recipe"? A receipt is that slip of paper that the cashier gives you when you buy something at the store.

Nope. Recipes were once called "receipts". Recipe is a more modern word. There are still some areas of the world that use the archaic form of the word. Both are still technically correct, though most modern writers in English have settled on "recipe" to avoid confusion.

And now...more on where to find White Gull!

FezzikVizzini, I love you. As other guys, I lost about hour to find that I already had it...

Thank you man! I'm on 95 hours of my playthrough, fighting the
vampire invasion in Toussaint, fighting two bruxae at a time is horrible
, only then did i distraught google the white gull for the fourth/fifth time and finally came across this post! kinda dissapointed that I discovered it so late into my first playthrough, as I am almost done with the game at this point.

Almost 7 years later your post is still helpful. I was searching like hell for the recipe until I realised I already had it thanks to your post :giggle:

Top Bottom