Jobs Support Register

top 10 favorite games

+
Oooh lets see. I'm very picky when it comes to these lists.

• Metal Gear Solid 1-3
• Red Dead Redemption 1 &2
• Soul Calibur 2 (Xbox)
• The Witcher 3
• Super Smash Bros
• God of War ( up here for now)
• Dark Souls
• Alien: Isolation

I don't have a tenth spot and some of these listed could've been replaced with some of my nostalgic games, like, Halo 2, Golden Eye, and Donkey Kong Country, but I'm not a tool who does that shit. There were a lot of great games I've played but very few I go back and play. I guess these are the games I find myself returning to. Umm... hey, until Cyberpunk! ;)

Edit: I should give Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn a chance.

Last edited:
Uff this is hard.
I'll try it with ten games (not franchises) in no particular order.

Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Mass Effect (1)
The Witcher 3
Dishonored
God of War (2018)
The Last of Us
Dark Souls (1)
Red Dead Redemption 2
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Starcraft series
HOMM series
Witcher series
Planescape: Torment
Civilization series
Baldur's Gate series
Diablo series
Quake series
TES series
GTA series

10) Blade Of Darkness : One of my most favorite Action-Adventure games. I don't know how many times I had played this game. There are four unique characters with superb combos for their favorite type of weapons. Moreover, this is the game which truly rewards for thoroughly exploring the map and sometimes forces you to do by hiding the keys in a place no sane man will explore. The secrets, which are all truly secrets, are super hard to find. In my first play through I reached the near end with only 2 secrets found and the game gives an option to go back and get the rest of the secrets and only then managed to find the rest of the 4 secrets. If you haven't played this game, please do yourself a favor and play this. Also, the sound effects is superb. In some places, I had to take off my headphones as the environment and ambiance was just too scary.

9) Super Mario 3: Super Mario will seem like a children's game, but Super Mario 3 is an extremely challenging game. The best 8-bit game ever created with un-paralleled complexity, creativity and difficulty. A thoroughly enjoyable retro game.

8) Counter Strike Global Offensive: Nothing much to say. One of the best first person shooter games. I have clocked more than 1000 hours in this game.

7) Jade Empire: My first ever RPG and what a way to start it! Fantastic story and an unbelievable twist. When you think the game is over, it starts kind of all over again. I did only one playthrough, but I thoroughly loved this game.

6) Gothic 1: It is an awesome RPG game. The controls are pathetic and super un intuitive. I had to google to find out how to pick up a damn stick to fight Scavengers when I started. Pathetic inventory management. But still, once you get a hang of it (once it becomes not a problem), the game just shines. A must play for RPG fans.

5) Dragon Age Origins: An amazing RPG. Huge open world RPG with very nice combat. You can play with so many different types of characters and you will get unique experience every time. Again, a must play RPG for RPG fans.

4) Witcher 2: Not many people talk about Witcher 2, but it is the ONLY game I started the second play through the next minute I finished my first play-through. I chose Vernon first and I had to play immediately to choose Ioverth. It was like playing two different games. The only moral choice presented by any game which made me pause the game, think through it, discuss with my friends (asking them what would you do) and continued playing the next day is from W2 (not the who will you choose Vernon or Ioverth, but an in game moral choice).

3) Age of Mythology: One of the best RTS game. Period. The game I had played the most in my life. Though not playing much anymore, it will always be in my top 10 games forever.

2) Gothic 2: IMHO no 'top 10 RPG games' will be complete without this game. One of the best RPG games which rewards for thoroughly exploring the map. I had played this game at least 5 times trying out different builds. A must play for any RPG fans.

1) Withcer 3: Need I say anything? Simply the Greatest Game Ever Created.

That's a very difficult question to answer. Are you talking about story,graphics,gameplay etc. They are all appealing in different ways. But I'll try an answer your question as best I can.

For story. The Last Of Us I haven't been this invested emotionally since the Mass Effect trilogy.

For an open world game. The witcher 3. Just everything is done beautifully story,graphics,gameplay etc and it was my first CD Projekt Red game hours of fun I had on it since Skyrim.

Mutliplayer. Battlefield 4 it's a great war simulator an I love Tanks. Thought I'd seen everything when I first played COD MW3 my first ever multiplayer game that I also enjoyed.

Hidden Gems. Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind divided. I just love that Style of world like Bladerunner and hopefully Cycberpunk when it comes out.

1. Half-Life 2
2. Mass Effect 1-3
3. Terraria
4. The last of us
5. GTA IV
6. Rocket League
7. Planetside 2
8. Dying Light
9. RDR II
10. Cities Skylines

Witcher 3 will be high up there once I play through it.

Tricky to choose. But some candidates? Shadow of the Colossus, Batman: Arkham City, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, Super Mario 64, Kingdom hearts, Red Dead Redemption 2, Postal 2, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and Fallout: New Vegas.

Fallout 3, 4, Skyrim and The Witcher 3.. I've played a few games so far and wasn't used to a story-focused games though The Witcher 3 changed my stereotype over them.

Last edited: