Training Game Coin selection

+
So every now and then when I make a new deck I usually try it first on training mode just to check consistency, flaws or weaknesses as possible. The AI is not very I admittedly but saves the pain of suffering on an opponent who wants to enjoy a game. Now with the new strategems I guess it will be used more as new options are available but could there be a choice to select if you want random coin toss or choose between blue or red?

That's an interesting idea.

Might be useful outside of Stratagem testing, too, for figuring out how to play on red vs. on blue.

I dont know how much other people use it but if it was a bit more challenging and coin selection was available maybe we could see more interesting decks. I think now its mainly focused on new players while it could be a nice tool for more seasoned ones as well

So every now and then when I make a new deck I usually try it first on training mode just to check consistency, flaws or weaknesses as possible. The AI is not very I admittedly but saves the pain of suffering on an opponent who wants to enjoy a game. Now with the new strategems I guess it will be used more as new options are available but could there be a choice to select if you want random coin toss or choose between blue or red?
Good call. Playing a training match doesn't offer any sort of reward, so being able to choose whether you want to practice your red or blue coin strategy makes perfect sense.

Top Bottom