Trigger order - Nithral

+
Trigger order - Nithral

Not sure if this is intended or if it is a bug.
I experienced the following situation:
I have a Nithral on my board and my opponent had a price-winning cow.
Then i played a wildhunt warrior. I used his effect to hit and kill the price-winning cow.
Then the chort was spawned. So i expected Nithral to hit the chort unit, but he couldnt hit the chort.
So i guess this has something to do with the trigger order which seems to be like
1. Wildhunt warrior's effect
2. Nithral's effect
3. Price-winning cow spawns chort.
So im not sure, if this is intended or not but I wanted you to know. I understand the logic behind this, Nithrals effect got triggered through playing the wildhunt warrior, so the effect works before Price winning-cows effect, because this effect was triggered later, but somehow it doesn't feel right.

Last edited:
Another interesting order: Nithral on board and playing caranthir.
This will spawn Frost deal 2 dmg and then deals another dmg ( You notice that through a short break between first 2 hits and the third one)
Doesn't make a big difference, but somehow doesn't feel right too.
I would suggest Nithral's effect should be triggered 1st since it is already on board. But it should then wait until Caranthirs effect is finished, then Nithral would notice that Caranthir spawned 2 more minions and then he would hit for 3.
Same way it would work with the 1st case:
Nithral get's triggered but he waits until Wildhunt warriors effect is finished, then Wildhunt warrior would "chain"activate the cows effect, so Nithral has to wait until that "chain" effect has finished too and then he would hit for 1.

Last edited:
Top Bottom