Two in One leader changes

+
I asked about the mastery contracts at the beginning of the month, and I was told that they would definitely carry over because this has already happened in the past. Who is telling the truth here?

I am not lying because I am not claiming any form of information. It was a suggestion. Also, the use of the best case and worst was the justification for the suggestion. I don’t think anyone really knows for sure. As I pointed out, if they do reset you get to double dip, and if not, then you eliminated the risk of losing your progress.

Thanks, just curious how strict they wanna change it. Many leaders behave like this and I think the dwarf leader (2 cards one turn) wont be harmed. What about Patrimonial Fury? Presision Strike is also a conditional 2 in one turn...
yeah they also said mahakam forge was fine for example, since it plays one 4p bronze card and it's very predictable and not as flexible as something like second wind. I think it's not unlikely we get more leaders that do something x times and then play some bronze card. not sure if that's very creative but it seems to work for other leaders like uprising :shrug:

I'm very curious how they will make Tactical Decision work when not playing multiple cards a turn. This is an ability that synergizes with Albrich, Invo, Courier, Decoy and so on so it needs to remain somewhat similar I think but I can't see how.

I'm very curious how they will make Tactical Decision work when not playing multiple cards a turn. This is an ability that synergizes with Albrich, Invo, Courier, Decoy and so on so it needs to remain somewhat similar I think but I can't see how.
Maybe it could invoke something The top card at The end of the turn.

So you could use with Yen, but The card whont use The deploy ability, since its invoke, something like that

Top Bottom