UI Improvements

+
There needs to be a notification on turn start.

When using a card's ability that targets, if it has multiple charges/uses, a window should appear with a number that is set at "1" for default but that you can change up to the total number of charges/uses. If you want just one charge/use then just click again, if you want 5 then change the number to 5 and click. Then it needs to stop targeting. Right now you have to click away to get it to stop targeting and it is really annoying.

There needs to be a notification when you go to play a unit in a row other than the row it activates in. The notification should ask "Are you sure?" You could allow people to shut it off if they don't like it. Otherwise, something needs done to make it harder to play the unit in the wrong row.

The row totals should be better connected to each row.

There needs to be better sorting options in the deck builder.

P.S. It would also be nice if we could spectate friends games and share deck lists with friends.

That is all I have at the moment but I am sure that is not all that needs fixed. Please make it better. Thank you!

if it has multiple charges/uses, a window should appear with a number that is set at "1" for default but that you can change up to the total number of charges/uses.
you can just right click and it goes away... setting the numbers of charges used makes it longer so no i don't agree with this one

There needs to be a notification when you go to play a unit in a row other than the row it activates in.
again, more clicks and buttons, and the annoying "are you sure" pop up.. instead we should have visual queues like a yellow exclamation point that appears beside your mouse when you hover over the wrong row.

The row totals should be better connected to each row
never had an issue with that to be honest...

There needs to be better sorting options in the deck builder.
yes

It would also be nice if we could spectate friends games
as long as both hands are hidden

share deck lists with friends.
also yes

LTK

Forum regular
There needs to be a notification when you go to play a unit in a row other than the row it activates in. The notification should ask "Are you sure?" You could allow people to shut it off if they don't like it. Otherwise, something needs done to make it harder to play the unit in the wrong row.
A less cumbersome solution would be to add a visual effect for units that have row-specific effects. For example, when you hover the card over the row before playing, the activating row glows blue and the other row glows red.

A less cumbersome solution would be to add a visual effect for units that have row-specific effects. For example, when you hover the card over the row before playing, the activating row glows blue and the other row glows red.
Not red
Red is usually for "you can't do that here"

Yellow would be more appropriate.

Further suggestions on UI:
Change the coin so it becomes clearer what side means what (also i think its really ugly).

Allow accepting all achievements at once, instead of clicking next all the time.

Show complete achievement text when accepting it so i dont need to check manually in the profile what i actually just achieved.

My propositions:

1. option to turn off leaders' animation
2. option to turn off visual enhancements (birds flying over the board, snow flakes etc.)
3. option for a distraction-free board design like the one in W3 - just wood and frames (will never get into game sadly I suppose, too much competitive advance...)
4. option to autofinish the turn (when there is no more an action to be performed, like you have just played the only card you had available)
5. Games history, recent opponents' list, stats without third-party app,
6. Possibility of sending "good game" from next screens (I have missed the button at least 3 times, and there is no way to send your appreciation afterwards, so bad design makes you seem rude) - look at Blizzard Overwatch, you can send appreciation there even next day after a match, if you fail to do so immediately.

Deck building screen does indeed seem a bit messy. It's kind of hard to distinguish which cards you have and which cards you don't (grayed out).

Also, is there a way to sort by rarity??

Small item: I sometimes find myself forgetting to GG, that button could stand to perhaps be a bit more prominent.

Top Bottom