Unexpected "yeah"...

+
Just loaded up CP2077 for the first time in a while on my PC (been playing it on the PS5), and I get the loading screen after taking the AV with Panam.

The one which has the line "You know that power outage we had last night?" (or similar).

The next thing that happened was a male voice said "Yeah."

I'd never heard this before! Was I getting a bunch of dialogue that was bugged before?

No - it was actually a character in the Nomad camp where I'd last saved the game, starting his dialogue before the scene came into view and amusingly interacting with the loading screen! :)

Perhaps it can be considered a bug, but it was a nice surprise for me!
Cheers,
Merric

Just loaded up CP2077 for the first time in a while on my PC (been playing it on the PS5), and I get the loading screen after taking the AV with Panam.

The one which has the line "You know that power outage we had last night?" (or similar).

I'd never heard this before! Was I getting a bunch of dialogue that was bugged before?

No - it was actually a character in the Nomad camp where I'd last saved the game, starting his dialogue before the scene came into view and amusingly interacting with the loading screen! :)

Cheers,
Merric
Weirdly, I also have this kind of "sound issues" when I return to the main menu for close the game. During the loading screen, there are "ambiant" or dialogues which are brefly played :)

Cheers,
Merric
Yea probably a bug for you. Could also be the sound is just not heard due too mixing?

Edit add a bit more context. Depending on surround sound/settings and so on.

Last edited:

Cheers,
Merric
There are definitely a couple of sound issues going around in the game. But can't for the life of me find a way to affectively reproduce them. Your issue is new to me, though.

Top Bottom