Using controller on PC, crouching is a huge pain

+
When trying to crouch, I often have to make multiple attempts before I manage it and in doing so, often succeed and then stand up, only to have to try again.

Its really a huge pain. You can't just hold B to crouch reliably.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hm, nope...didn't notice any real problems with crouching itself.

What I find annoying is that dodge is done by double tapping crouch, which is why I always end up crouching during fistfights at some point.
And another stroke of genius: making the crouch button skip dialog lines. Can't tell you how often I accidentally skipped some dialog because I was simply trying to stand up or crouch while somebody was talking in the background.

One key that seems to give me trouble sometimes is sprint (L stick press). Sometimes doesn't want to seem to work.

The patch notes for 1.05 say something about Raw input being adjusted. So hopefully that will improve things.

What I find annoying is that dodge is done by double tapping crouch, which is why I always end up crouching during fistfights at some point.

I couldn't figure it out after changing from using the keyboard/mouse and gave up on it...

And another stroke of genius: making the crouch button skip dialog lines. Can't tell you how often I accidentally skipped some dialog because I was simply trying to stand up or crouch while somebody was talking in the background.

THIS!

The handling of play and conversation at the same time really isn't handled well, I agree. They probably should have made the game fully modal, letting you do only one at a time at all.

Yeah...or they could have put the skip button on something you're not so likely to use while somebody's talking...like sprint for example.

Top Bottom